Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 164
Hello. i'm back! haha
Is therea new bin yet?

Bronze Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 35
Ha HA.See who flame first.Oh that me.Get real.If new bin show up it be main topic instead of cry baby bin begger topic.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
shut up and i'm just asking you idiot.

Username: Dikmanluv

Post Number: 6
Lucia Hernandez. This isn't funny anymore you biatchh!

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
i'm not supposed to be funny. i was just asking fuckkin broad. so STFU

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
You ask to much.Everyone ask too much.Don't ask.When it show up you know as fast as all.You either gonna wake and find new bin all over everywhere or you wait forever like when dave go away and never come back.So you.......... STFU ..........

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
What if i wanna ask what are you going to do? no body asked you to read the thread and post HAHAHAHAHA you fucckeed up hoe.

Bronze Member
Username: Watzupwitu

Post Number: 28
Lucia, no fix now no fix ever, period.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
You like just make big stink.Nothin better to do?I make big stink.Just look at name.Not hoe, big stud cat with bad smell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
what did you just say? LOL

Username: Dikmanluv

Post Number: 8
Lucia Hernandez. You made yourself very unpopular by asking stupid questions. There are such a thing as stupid questions you may believe it or not.

Username: Mimoune

lucia go get your self boyfriend you not going to find it hir

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
and where is the stupid question i asked?
haha i don't care if i'm popular
in a forum or not. lmfao!

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
yeah you saw me asking for a boyfriend you dumb a s s. i'm just here for what YOU and that OTHER FOOL is here for too.. THE NEW BIN so stfu

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Lucia ("stupid") Hernandez.Look at ? topic.It stupid ?.If there were new bin it be first topic on list with many replys as to its validity.Hope you find newest bin out and it fry receiver.Then you see how stupid it really is.

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 42
well no new bin..."A WISE MAN CAN LEARN MORE FROM A FOOLISH QUESTION THAN A FOOL CAN LEARN FROM A WISE ANSWER." I AGREE WITH STORYTELLER..WHAT A GREAT INSIGHT INTO THIS WHOLE MESS....LK U ARE A MAN,,BUT REMEMBER THE OLD SAYING? "STICKS AND STONES"? DONT LET THESE "KIDS.PUNKS.TOUGH GUYS.OR JUST PLAIN A@@ WIPES.--KEEP U DOWN...KATO1

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 43
LUCIA,,WHY EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER THIS CR@P JUST TRY TO IGNORE,,,EVEN BETTER DO IT!!

Username: Cfillet

Ft. lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 4
Guys, Direct TV hasn't been able to get hacked for what feels like FOREVER!! Lets be real, i'm hurting like the rest of you but we have to face the truth....It was only a matter of time before the Dish followed along that path and I think we've made the final turn and we are about to get to the intersection of NO st./ FREE DISHNETWORK ave....So it's time for plan B. If you don't have one already.....

Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 4
carl does have a good point. FTA was suppose to be for fun only(as LK put in long time ago). More and more ppl are getting rid of their subscription and that's why Dish network is changing those bin so many times now. If you let them make some money, they will back off too..

Ft. lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 5
Oh by the way...Lucia you are one gorgeous woman!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 39
What is plan B Carl?

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
i know i did because i was bored.
these b!tches can kiss my a s s
lol. and thanks Carl
and to everybody else NO ONE TOLD YOUR A$$ES TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD DUMB RATS! LOLLOL

Ft. lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 6
Shawn, I hear what your saying and your right man...but I don't think they are going to back off. They beat the hackers, plain and simple. And I don't want you guys to think that Im bashing the hackers in any way shape or form...I owe them ALOT. 'They' who ever they are, are GREAT but every dog has his day....Question, Do you really think the DISH was going to keep losing money forever?? Guys I hope we all enjoyed our free PPV and HBO's and SHO"S etc. etc. etc. ITS OVER!!!

Ft. lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 7
David, back to hacking cable services...or ofcourse just PAY.

Username: Kcnda

Post Number: 1
Carl you are right if you can't beat them you join them.

Bronze Member
Username: Coolphat5000

Post Number: 15
F*ck guys, just relax, be patient. All the negative talk, naysaying and personal philosophy about the end of fta isn't helping a thing. I say where there is a will there is a way, and I believe the coders are very good at what they do. Take some time read this forum, sh*t, read other forums. There is a lot of rumors floating around, some may be true, but most of us are out of the loop and are left to our own speculation, I understand. Print something helpful. Happy 4th America!

Username: Sergio20057

Mo

Post Number: 3
any one have key for pansat 3500sd and helpme how to fix my reciver or clone??? please email me sergio20057@aol ayuden me como se clona or arregla

Bronze Member
Username: Mussawel

Any, Ny Usa

Post Number: 61
bulls*it; no fix for all you cheapskates; especially COOL FAT!!!!

FL USA

You know what cool fat. I'm with ya, nothing but positive thinking..hey ya know what the fix will be out TOMORROW!!!..made ya feel better, lol

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 23
Good this material can used on the Jerry Springer show.

Bronze Member
Username: Coolphat5000

Post Number: 28
Mussa, you are such a negative, sh*it talking, retarded b*stard. You need to learn how to keep your toothless test!cle hut shut and quit talking sh*t. You are not good at it. And no, copying and pasteing what I type does not count. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say, if it is over, no more fta like you say, then what the f*ck are you still doing here. Get a job, find another hobby. No, playing with neighborhood children is not a hobby.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us