Latest news from thedssguy (viewsat)

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 229
just little info.If some has already posted before me my apologys.....
 FTA.txt,text/plainUpload
The reason there is no bin fix yet_ - Page 13 - Total FTA - The TOTAL Free-To-Air Community Viewsat (0.5 k)

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 107
Thank you justice, for the update.

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
no problem,
Hope they will solve the problem pretty soon. I hope they are in last stage. If not at least temp. fix for now.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 31
the question is how soon ?? LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
No problem,
I hope they are in the last stage. If not at least temp. fix for now.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
I guess as soon as they can work out the last problem

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 20
it's programing there is no time table for it when it's ready you all will see it . we all are waiting and we thank all of them for the hard work it's not easy thanx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
atleast accroding to him its down to the last encryption now depends how long it takes them?

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 167
hopefully they'll get it by 2mrw bcuz i wanna watch soccer

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
lol annas!

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 34
So what happened to that laser scan? Was that just bogus? Is there anyone here who can actually verify the info they are giving?

It seems to me that the gap from this forum to the actual coders is humongus...

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
From the post I read from totalfta, that was posted by thedssguy, if all else fails than the last result will be laser scoping.
I really can't explain but, if you go to totalfta and go to general discussion and click on to thread called "why we still don't have the bin" that will explain the procedures

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
justice where did u get this post frm?

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
totalfta. com ( official home site for viewsat )

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
yea i know but i can't find it...

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 143
U justice that post goes back to DEC 2005! are U trying to fool us! get life boy.
everyone look at the date.

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
click general fta discussion. Look for the thread call "the reason there is no bin fix yet"
Sorry for wrong info. Also click on the "thedssguy" on the user name and you wil find his past posts

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
um john are u in grade 1 can't u read on top it says 07-03-2006 and its says join date of the guy is dec 2005 u retard...

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 171
lol he's got a point there , johnny boy

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
Thank you,
usama

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
lol no problem justice u deserve justice frm mr. montana ..... and i saw the post on total fta ... thx for the info justice..

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
any time.....

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 14
Found this on another site for what it's worth!!!

Read This and dont ask questions............

Dish has begun to implement stream changes that are or will be affecting all testing methods. This appears to be the same changes that BEV made a few weeks ago and is causing black screen on POR* and PPV. International and ethnic channels on the 61.5, 121,119,110 and 148 birds have been affected on Dish Network.

BEV, and now Dish have started using a 768 bit RSA encrypted signature for the CMD 07. In short, we are not sure as of yet how this will affect Atmegas, Rom10, Rom11, AVR-X, Syndrome, and older FTA receivers. Decryption time with these devices, even with streamlined code, may not be sufficient to keep up. FTA receivers with very fast processors and receivers that have card slots that can be enabled to use in tandem with a Dish / BEV cam may work once again in the future. The ROM 102/103 cards should be back up shortly with some changes in the public blocker code.

The FTA coders have now had 3 weeks to work on a fix for BEV. Many of them have said that a fix is imminent. It's even been said that coders are 90% done. We shall see, but now is their chance to be the hero. Might be a good time for members to read the Dish Network Discussion section browse through the Plastic Files Sections, and pick up some 102's before the prices skyrocket. Please check out the forums for more info on this and other issues that may affect you!

Bronze Member
Username: Coolphat5000

Post Number: 11
F*ck Montana, I have noticed you are so quick to jump on people. Relax homeboy. I prescribe lots of cerveza and lots of chicas.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 23
Thanks for the info guys. We know they are doing their best. Let's give them a chance, we don't have much of choice. Good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Mussawel

Any, Ny Usa

Post Number: 56
wanna time frame on fix, how about NEVER!!! you are all wasting your time hoping; it isn't gonna happen.

sorry but it might just well be true. if they DO fix this; guess what; the providers have you all by the horns because now they can send a new ECM within hours of a fix. then we start this all over again!!! waste of time and money; just sub!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 40
not buying the crap about processor speeds, I am still using my original BEV reciever that I bought in 1996 and everything works that I pay for. But its a nice story for the FTA manufacturers to put out there so that everyone will buy then next new box on the market.

Username: Sudanie_1000

Post Number: 3
They're all contradicting speculations, only time will tell whether we will continue watching free tv or not, even though I highly doubt the fact that there will be another day!

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us