Hackers

Username: Spider156

Post Number: 7
Who actually does the work and posts up the keys or bins???

Bronze Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 24
Guess is dave wrights bins that make charlie work for fta receivers.Put compitition out of biz no?

Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 3
Well it used to be all the TRUE testers in the DTV days. Then even people in forums could learn and write some code, if they were true testers who read and spent much time in the hobby. Then the younger generation came in when DTV was unhackable. All they cared about was FREE TV and were too lazy even to read anything. They began buying FTA and flooding forums, as long as they were FREE. Then the true great coders began to retire, because they were disgusted with all the young immature newbies wanting FREE TV and they could see that testing and this hobby died. Now whats left is a handful of young inexperienced coders who had just learned a little from the DTV days, but aren't nearly as capable of the previous generation of coders and they are all about money and not the hobby! That is why FTA is in deep trouble, there are no coders left and no future coders. This generation of non reading lazy newbies has killed Satellite testing!

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 62
Storyteller, Quite an accurate post although youre gonna get flamed by every un-informed person.There may be one possibly two more fixes,But from all the sites I read this is gonna be a tough nut to break.Best bet is get a 102 (clean)learn how to flash a Eprom.

Post Number: 10
Storyteller I didnt want a whole story you talk too much!!! All you had to say is a company or some group. I read the first sentence and stopped!!! Make it easy

Bronze Member
Username: Mussawel

Any, Ny Usa

Post Number: 52
hope this is easy; no fix never/ever!!!!

Post Number: 5
See what I mean! People here are rude lazy obnoxious newbies who ask but then don't want to read a entire paragraph. Its people like you John Smith that have killed this hobby and FTA.

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 33
You might be right storyteller. I'm new to this scene but I'm more than willing to learn how to code bins. I have been programming most of my life and done a bit of assembler hacking too.
But getting on the train right now when the old masters seems to tear their hair seems quite pointless.

From what I have read there are quite a lot of coders here willing to participate but lacking the necesary info/tools. Maybe we should try to get organized and share what we got and see what happens. Maybe we can bring back the "good old testing days" ?

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 16
This is one of the better post's here it's good to hear in intelligent summery keep in touch and hope some of the lunacy stays away from these posts. Below is something you may want to see. Hang around there may be some hope for this site yet.
Happy 4th

I don't suppose that it might have occurred to you that 8 years ago I was dwelling around different sites (I doubt this one has been here for 8 years but I really dunno). In fact, the one I spent the most time at was "ThePiratesDen". Ah yes...The good ole' days. Remember the good old days of the 3M's? Manipulating tier lists? Trying to find a subbed bin and not letting it leak out onto the internet...Those blacklisted bins were a drag weren't they? How about the shock when we all had to scrap the old smartcard readers and upgrade to unloopers after the infamous Black Sunday ECM...That one put us down during the Superbowl and left us scratching out heads for some time! Or how we used to have to flash the EEPROM on the Atmel chips all the time with those funky little DOS based flash programs. You recall the Atmel chips don't ya? All the cool people from back in the day remember having to jump pins so we could flash those little suckers! Ah yes...Good times indeed! All those jumper settings and blinking LEDs...I miss it - can you tell?

I suppose that you are inable to reason so I feel I must point out to you that I no longer work with fixes unless I am downloading them from the internet and uploading them to my STB. Much like yourself (with your HUGE 1 post - dude can it!). My days of helping others are gone. It just isn't worth it in today's self centered, "everybody owes me something" society. They're gone for good reason to! I got tired of working tirelessly for lame, inappreciative wanks who were forever nagging and crying about their downed systems, EXPECTING sometimes even DEMANDING a fix be produced. Even though I was doing it as a hobby and for fun, it was the percentage of the community who EXPECTED an editted working bin file or some new software to unloop their cards that really burst the bubble for me. It took the joy out of doing it, hence my retreat AND name change. I used to go by the name of FreshFlesh...I did some pretty cool stuff back in the day with the old H cards...Mostly software application stuff (not alot of datastream work) but cool all the same (atleast for me). Infact, my last application (called Activation Medic) took the EEPROM reading from an HU card and allowed the user edit the tier lists with a pretty cool little GUI then the software would write a custom HEX file which could later be uploaded to the card's EEPROM opening your desired channels. It never even got released though. The community and its masses of greedy little fingers erked me to the point of hanging on to that application all for my pretty little lonesome. Sad really cuz I put about 4.5 months of work into writting it...

So...Before you start flapping your gums and attempting to cut somebody off at the knees, I strongly suggest you completely understand what you are doing before you start down that path. If you can't fix your problem yourself, it is probably in your best interest to shut the hell up, kick back and patiently wait for somebody else who can. Who knows, the guy or gals producing your fixes at this very moment might very well be feeling what I was feeling years ago which got me to say - "Screw all of ya...I'm outta here!"

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 35
Good post. Yeah there are a lot of whiners and bin beggas here. If someone is giving you something for free (no matter if he is getting payed or doing it as a hobby) you cannot complain about anything. The fact that you payed 100$ for a receiver doesn't give you any rights what so ever. There wasn't an "all time bin file support" guarantee included, nor was it even suppose to be able to receive scrambled channels. So lets all sing cumbaya and pray for new bins :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
you talk way too much storyteller

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
john...you are a cancer!

Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 9
I love FAIRY TALES, Ong_tu, tell us another one.

-The BIN Chi CODE

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 81
I sympathize with Ong_tu. However, hacking code and creating code is an addiction. I have been arround with the microcomputers and CPUs since 1974, and I know there are thousands of hackers out there and they are increasing in numbers and in their abilities, mainly because of their addiction and the tools and multiplicity of challenges available to them.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 548
Ong_tu Good post but you forget the important thing about those day is we had sourse code for dave we do not have that for FTA. Also the most important is that was 8 years ago and alot has changed since thoughs day. ( EG dave and dicknet used to crack each others card back then days in hopes to gave subs thoughs days are gone now 2 is you would be kinding yourself to think that each provider has not leard from each others misstake and implamented ecm to rid hacking smart card)Thoughs days are gone most of the good hackers and coder are in jail or retired.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
I dont blame them its pretty fun cuz once you get it you feel like you can do anything with a computer!!! I like it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
hi
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us