Status of bin 7-3-06

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 54
Just got this from the total-fta site:
http://www.totalfta.com/showthread.php?t=7447

7/03/06--> [From TDG] Last time there was a hash, it involved alot of math, as does this hash. It was thought (according to engineers) that the amount of processing power would play into a receivers ability to decrypt the routines. However, it was possible last time to just insert a hard coded "solution" to get the control words and avoid having the processor do all the work. That may never be possible again. Nothing is working for FTA right now, but VS as well as the other STB makers haven't given up. The fact that Dreambox hasn't even come out with a new "fix" says ALOT about the difficulty of the current situation. There are calls to an area of the card that is firewall protected and doesn't show in a dump. Until these MAP's of the hidden area are known, we wait. There's talk of READING the asic from a card with a laserscope. This is very intricate, involved and can be expensive. I've been told, that if there's no breakthrough by the 5th., That Mr.V. will be putting a couple of people (1 from Canada & 1 from Korea) in a room with laserscope and everything they need to finally get a full dump. It's hard to explain or understand how instructions are printed on a chip, but there are layers of silicate that are etched. The protective coating of the asic (chip) can be peeled with acid first to expose these layers. Then a laser scope can intricately burn (read) the image of each layer to find the instructions. There's only a small snippet of code that is required to turn off the firewall. Once that is known, they will be able to READ the hidden sections that aren't accessible now. There's too much money at stake NOT to go ahead and do this. It all takes time...Once the MAP calls are all known, then a fix can be written, indeed a FULL emu can be written. Only time will tell, but FTA is suffering in sales right now, and the motivation to beat this only increases daily. Digital + in Europe went black for 2 months by using a similar hash method. They are back up and running today Sit tight, have faith, and enjoy America's birthday celebration.

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 154
all of this crap makes me sleepy
so get out of here and the excuses
next time what is it going to be?
someone raped a dog and died of rabies?

hahaha sorry just boredddd!

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 55
I here you...
But this seems to be the most "honest" explanation out there. Most sites just say that they are close or that "it looks good". At least this site gives us some concrete explanation as to what might be going on. If it is true or all BS, thats another story.

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 34
It is a clear fight/war. Who wants to get consumer's money! That is all in our advantage, hopefully.

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 30
yes this is the first belivable explanation since the ecm imo, good word etorres.

Silver Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 113
any new bin out yet or not lucia

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 162
zea go read some posts. if you see threads asking for new bins, or such as THIS ONE you'll see that there are NO new BINS!

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
lucia i have seen dsstester posting some bins with 278T are these bins really working or just fake and how long further this will take to bring new bin out

Username: Heroman

Somewhare Nearby, Florida Whocares

Post Number: 8
Do this take this long always or it is because of something in particular?

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 61
Zea Fay, Look up few posts, and your question becomes very silly.

And you guys dumped on LK for not being able to take this crap from all the lazy F*&^%S who do not want to read.

Bronze Member
Username: Hurider

Post Number: 51
This almost reminds me of the HU day's, it's coming, wait it's almost here...bull......the game is over and these box's are worth crap.

Username: Spider156

Post Number: 1
So how long do you think it will take? All my family are depending on me to get the TV back im dieing here!!!

Username: Jaimeyes

Orlando, Florida USA

Post Number: 3
Only the faith of a man make him a winner so have faith and you'll get everything back hi tech electronics are made by men so only men can deal with it so be patient that all is coming soon

Username: Kyazs

Post Number: 4
lucia I need something from you.. are you willing to give it to me? i'll ask the question depending on ur answer.. yes/no?

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
lucia i need something from you too if you are willing to give me yes/no

Username: Vijay46

Post Number: 3
Etorres. Thnks for the explanation re 'Bin'.
VK

Bronze Member
Username: New07fta

Post Number: 53
now that DN knows what will be the next step to decrypt their codes, thanks to everyone for broadcasting our recipe

Bronze Member
Username: Thecanadian

Toronto

Post Number: 13
People, People, People... All we can do is wait.. Quit asking in every thread if there is a new bin.. This is a hobby, NOT something to be taken seriously.. I can understand ppl who r new to it.. But come on.. I am getting sick of reading BS threads about excuses, truth is.. no one knows how long it'll take.. could be today could be next month... I remind u all.. when the switch was made to NAGRA 2.. Everyone was saying thats it.. our free TV days r over.. relax... spend tiem out in the sun.. watch some dvd's and be patient...

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 129
take a break
nice summer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us