Think about this!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 90
ive been into this game along time. heres something for you all to think about. lets just say i think dn is in with these coders. when we used to go to free channels there was a guy saying call and tell them you already have a dish so setup will be easy. think about this. they waited till there where so many receivers out there then pulled the plug cause most everyone now has a dn sat on there roof. smart as heck on there part. they spoonfed us now they know most will just say well got the dn sat mind as well sub. i bet will see there profits go threw the roof next quarter.

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 30
I actually prefer going to cable instead. DN not any more. I will keep the dish for FTA channels that I still have. I think more and more channels will come soon to USA from different and new sats from all over the world, things you'll like and things you don't even care about. Most of them will be free. Think about Europe they have free sats and they get hundreds of free channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 79
I agree, many channels will come and some will be free, but i think most of the good ones will not. There is too much $ to be made, plus DN or DTV will definitely grab contracts from these broadcasters as soon as they get a chance. Look at what happened with GC on T5 - how many of the good channels were put under the GC contract? If FTA testing is dead, maybe the PTB wil wanna keep FTA around by adding channels and even birds, but if testing is done, I think we better just enjoy the FTA channels that are up already, cuz it may not be much better for a long while...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Then, I think we should star investing in DN, I guess. I think you also right about that, Dawg. I remember when I used to have DN service my world wasn't that big for TV.
From now on, I will try to train my self again and go back to the the old me. FTA is kinda hard to be predicted with the capital system domination.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
well i did say it was something to think about and you all did thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Thank you too, kratz. That was worth thinking about.

Username: J_cash

Post Number: 7
Or you could think about it this way, maybe there is a coder that works for DN that has his own fta business that has to be really careful know and a bit before he leaks the new code so he can cover his @ss, so we might have to just wait a wile longer...

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 159
i'm not going to pay for something i could have for free.sh!t i rather wait long time for the bin. lol!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
TV for some of us is like missing somebody and once he/she shows up again you can't get done talking/seeing them. Waiting TV is also a fun thing to observe, once it is back, excitement will take over, at least for a while. I always think that this is the cost of FTA.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
you paid for the reciever and the sat, switch so how can you say its free tv lol. just think if they cant fix it. you missed reruns of law and order lol

Username: Qwerty43

Post Number: 4
How long do you think DN worked on this new system before they released it? Probably several months, so how can we expect coders to crack it in a week or two? We've just got to be patient and give them ample time to figure it out.

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 161
John. but it wasn't much, is way much more paying for cable, they charge just to connect it too! and i had it for a long time too.

Username: Qwerty43

Post Number: 5
I think I can safely say DN is trying to "poison the soup". I read a post in a thread a few days ago from someone who was ranting about the poor service the coders were giving us and how he couldn't wait any longer he was going to "call customer service and tell them he was Dish ready". Either that person's been watching the Free TV channels too much or they work for DN and are trying to create enough stir to convince some less patient FTA viewers to subscribe.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
i think its the latter
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us