Some good news !

Username: Bl_lawer

Post Number: 6
Mexicans are voting in a keenly-fought presidential election to choose a successor to Vicente Fox.
Leftist Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador and conservative Felipe Calderon are seen as frontrunners in a very tight race.

The lengthy campaign has been marked by bitterly-traded political insults and accompanied by a rise in drug violence.

More than 70 million are eligible to vote, with the leading candidates offering alternative visions of how to create jobs and boost the economy.

Among those eligible are thousands of Mexicans living across the border in the US, after a decision to allow Mexicans living abroad to vote for the first time.

Elections for Congress are also being held.

No one party is expected to win a majority, so the new president is set to face the same legislative stalemates as Mr Fox has done during his six-year term.

Voting ends at 2000 local time (0100 GMT on Monday), with an initial result expected within hours if a clear winner emerges.

Bronze Member
Username: Klitschko

Post Number: 31
you are on the wrong damned forum. dss/satelite what the hell who cares! wheres my damn bin thats all i care about!

Username: Bl_lawer

Post Number: 7
look men,read that news,and be happy !

Bronze Member
Username: Qbee

Post Number: 52
Yes Klitschko - are you so one dimensional? Not looking good for you then, becoz if FTA gets more complicated, you'll probably be too stupid to follow the developments.

Bronze Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 27
i am with klitschko
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us