BL isnt dead....

Bronze Member
Username: Asam

Post Number: 34
I got this information from dss*rookie.com it seems that BlackList's ghost has come back to haunt the FBI or whatever bs people have been saying in the past about BL.

"6/30/06--> [From Blacklist] Please DO NOT Panic, we do our best to get the TV back. I hate to say when or how soon. but Just dont Panic, TV will be back on SOON. I have been working day and night, but only with my reliable sources. but never had conversation with Viewsat, nor Viewsat Engineers about sollution or sharing sollution. I am here in US I have no where to go yet for other 6 Month. Guys when the last shut down happened, all known lol coders were smart to tell no CPU lower then 150Mhz will not work anymore, and even 2300A I made it work and I proved it, no ones knows what his talking about. SO please stop talking sh!t or start some stupid Rumors. The Funny part is, when someone comes to me without knowing me, saying that Blacklist is in Jail. lool Pansats will not get fixes fast anymore. lol So from my 3 years of experiance in this market proved me that I can only prove by giving or showing not talking. So please wait for my next respond. I am here will be here as longest this market exist.!"

Had to edit some of it because of the language.

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 88
old news dude where ya bin

Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 4
We need BIN, not novel...

- The BIN Chi CODE

Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 5
Hey Asama (BIN Laden), thanks for the info anyway...

-The Bin Chi

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 133
that's not BL post! someone from FUTURE-FTA used his nickname to write that post!
this is for real... no BS as lot of rockies are saying.
over

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
The BIN Chi CODE np my last name is afzal learn to read... i dont want to start flaming about racism and all that crap since it looks like it has finally ended on this site and i was posting this for all the noobs that would actualy believe retards and go subscribe to dishnetwork.

Username: Cfillet

Ft. lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 1
I've been using a pansat 2700 for about a year now and can't remember a new BIN taking this long.....I've read alot of the threads but ofcourse their is no SOLID info as to what is going to happen. Am I the only one or are thier others who beleive this might be the end of hacking DN

Ft. lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 2
things aren't looking good guys!!! I pray Im wrong.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
No this isnt the end of hacking DN since BL has said that he is working on the bins this another ECM thats probably why its taking so long just be patient the bins should be here soon.

Ft. lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 3
Asam I hope your right. I've tried the nimiq sats but really they are not worth it...this BIN contols it all!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 94
That's right!
BL isn't dead, he is enjoying the fourth of July weekend. Maybe in a boutique hotel in Miami Beach.
The bin will come AFTER the holiday.

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 125
hope so
12 days gone already - saying coming soooon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us