THIS SITE HAS GONE TO CRAP!!

Username: Overseasparts

Post Number: 1
ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT PERSONAL ISSUES INTO A LEARNING SITE SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT HOW THIS SITE WAS GOING TO BE WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE LK. FOR 2 YEARS NOW I HAVE READ THIS SITE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND NEVER FELT LIKE I HAD TO REGISTER BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS THERE IF YOU JUST READ!!!! WELL NOW I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THE SITE HAS GONE TO CRAP AND WILL ONLY GET WORSE. EVERYONE WHO WAS A COMPLETE IMMATURE IDIOT AND THOUGHT THEY HAD TO TELL OFF THE GUY WHO HAS PROBABLY HELPED THEM A THOUSAND TIMES NEEDS TO GROW UP AND APOLOGIZE. ITS FUNNY EVEN LK WHO I NEVER THOUGH WOULD APOLOGIZE IN A LIFE TIME, WAS MAN ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE HE MADE A MISTAKE. EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO RECOGNIZE THEY MADE ONE TOO. THIS SITE IS NOTHING WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE THAT. PEOPLE GROW UP!!

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 144
SHUTT UP THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE IS NO BIN. HAHAHA. YOU'RE THE IDIOT NOW TOO THEN THATS TALKING SMACK, IF YOU WEREN'T AN IDIOT YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING STUPID SH!T TOO. THERES OTHER SMART PEOPLE HERE TOO YOU KNOW AND SADLY YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM SO GO PICK YOUR NOSE AND SHUTT IT UP!

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 19
Wow 2 years without registering. I belive that as much as I belive that there is a new bin. And btw check your CAPS key ffs.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 513
Just getting rid of the jerks here. Yes there is fix for 102 thats it. If you want to test CAM is the way to go.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us