Breaking CNN news!

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 14
This just came out on a scrambled CNN channel:
Police investigators tracks down a dead network pirate. After getting an alarm of a huge explosion and phone calls from disturbed neighbours the police found the remains of a dead man in early 40 and hardware equipment from what they belive is a science lab for developing pirated network software. It was belived that this man, alias Blacklist, inserted maliculous code in his binary files which made the compeditor recevers fry. He apparently took this one step further and now they explode! The explosion was caused by a Pansat 2500 receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 487
STOP WITH THE BS Ben Dover

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Dude, get the joke...man

PS. Santa is not real

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 133
LOL.

Username: Knee_qrow

Post Number: 9
This just came out on a scrambled BBC channel:
Police investigators tracks down a dead network pirate. After getting an alarm of a huge explosion and phone calls from disturbed neighbours the police found the remains of a dead man in early 40 and hardware equipment from what they belive is a science lab for developing pirated network software. It was belived that this man, alias Blacklist, inserted maliculous code in his binary files which made the compeditor recevers fry. He apparently took this one step further and now they explode! The explosion was caused by a Pansat 2500 receiver.

Silver Member

Post Number: 493
get a life ppl. Hack plastic it is the only way to go.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 361
NOT FUNNY BEN

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
hey slo it has been long time

Username: Istefan

Post Number: 9
Ben Dover you stop this non sence talk,before you get charged by the police,do you understand.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 48
I have had a Pansat for over 4 years and I have no complaints whatsoever about Blacklist, but people, please get a sense of humor. The poster was not wishing BL dead, he was just making a joke about the "rumors" that BL died and thats why there is no news on new bins.
Its all in good fun. While I respect, and depend on his work to watch tv, BL is not doing this out of the goodness of his heart, its a buisness, plain and simple.
I still dont get it when people get so upset when someone critisizes BL. It borders almost on fanaticism.
Once again, its all in good fun. At the end of the day we all (even most competitors) depend on the work BL and other coders do.

Bronze Member
Username: Capljinac

Post Number: 12
STUPID.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Thank you etorres. You convinced me that it do exist people with a sense of humor on this forum. I was like wtf is wrong with these peeps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 518
Well Ben this is a info site on hacking tv if you belong to any of the good sites and have been in the community long you would know by now there is no room for humor only testing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Well Colin I have been here a few weeks and from what I have seen there isn't much info here except a lot of bullshit threads and rumors. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I rather read a post wich gives me a laugh than some retard lying about some new bins or whatever.

Silver Member

Post Number: 524
Well there is no mods here to control what has been going on for the past few years but I can tell you it never used to be this way.

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_qrow

Post Number: 31
Now it will be, Colin

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 22
Ben get a life. Maybe you are right. There is no new bin. If that make you happy, ok pack and go. but don't undermine others mood with your ironi jokes. keep it to yourself. The only thing I need to tell you be patient and grow up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 530
no hard feeling there big mouth can't you admitt that you thought I was stupid and I proved you wrong. I am not admin here there is no admins here only have to trust most post members or member that know what they are talking about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 531
got that knee grow.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us