What happen to this site, where are all the heavyweights?

Bronze Member
Username: Peter_parker98

Post Number: 11
I read plenty from these forums and in the past few months, I have educated myself on the DSS community scene but frankly this site has gone to crap. It seems like people are more concerned with trying to be funny and bashing each other rather than to focus on helping and educating each other. Despite, your opinion of LK, its our loss that he is not here,. But where is all the other heavyweights, Tyler, Eva, just to name a few?? The quality of these forums need to be revatilzed!!!

Username: Daman

Hamilton, Ontario

Post Number: 10
im here

Username: Sugar_daddy

relax tom......play along...there is nothing to do right now.....we all are expecting a new bin any time now....don't have a cow man!

Bronze Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 40
We All got change ours names and start to play funny dirty games...that is all.
Before was good, coze you can logged "anony".But now we have to registrate few new niks for playing.
So maybe Lucia is LK now....you never know !!!
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
NoWhere in my post did I mention being impatient of the new bin, I am merely stating my opinion of the quality of these threads.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
relax tom.....

Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 2
Wit nutin's on the toob themses needses to keepses themses selfeses entertainded.What tom you not entertainded.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
well you are right, after all we are awating for new bin........in the mean time make the best of it...(humor).....

Username: Wild_indian69

Kitchener, Ontario Canada

blasted ppl

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
IS TV and these threads the only things keeping you entertained? hmmm...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
yes plus....any moment...we could get what we are waiting for......relax tommy...

Post Number: 6
I dont watch tv.

Bronze Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 45
do you see Tom Plank ,everybody is new members now...check on left side of the column ! so ,what is means, right..."pips" are playing here.

Bronze Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 46
soon will be new BIN and everything comeback to normal !

Post Number: 7
Yep everyone get new bin and go away and gets real boreing until next ecm.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Jennifer I dont know what you are implying, like I said earlier, I have been reading these posts, educating myself. What the harm in being a new member??

Bronze Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 47
Tom think wider..

Username: Aloha_aina

Post Number: 3
All the helpful people are just sitting back and waiting for the new bins. As soon as the new bins arrive, then we'll read about how do you install it? what are the keys? and some legitimate questions. Then all the helpful people will come back.

Post Number: 8
She thinks you be L.K.You L.K.?
L.K good guy fun sometimes too.But bucket mouth too much maybe,Use to be easy but too much bucket mouth maybe.Still agree good guy.Respected L.K'ses words.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
yes, they are taking a very well earned break....
relax........aloha_aina...be happy!
keep on checking every 3-4 hrs to see if there is good news..........

Post Number: 9
All the helpful people.Where do they all come from.Ain't like rats jumped sink'n ship?

everybody is new members now...
Read here long time.Very entertained just read.But new member today.Couldn't resist.Sorry maybe?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
no....kitty......they'll be back to be bother with stupid questions again.....
this hobby...oh so they say.....is either...key changes,bin..or scan.....when everthing has been set up....and then again the same questions over and over....and over...instead of read a little...any way...i use to be one...but i have learned.....an di try to help if i can....but better live it to the good ones....lk....eva...colin....maple leaf....etc...

Bronze Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 48
[link removed]

REGISTER first FREE...at [link removed]

they also have all the latest bins and uploaders

Username: Aloha_aina

Post Number: 4
I always check the date for newest bins on future-fta, that's the best way to find out when there is a new one. But if you check too late, then the traffic won't let you in!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 794
The bin will be out very soon so everyone relax..........thats pansat release will be coming out not the others.......

Username: Saturation

Post Number: 8
I'm new to this scene, but how long is the "normal" timeline from an ecm to a bin?? If it's this long I'm thinking about going legitimate :-)

Post Number: 9
And by the way can someone please explain how an ecm work? Why doesn't it affect the paying custormers?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 192
It can affect them. That's why the ecm is rolled out a few channels at a time. DN has to make sure that all receiver have downloaded the revision before they "do" all channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Long time one time like 10 day.But only once+once other maybe, other times lots of times fast like 1 days or less.Last long time usual too.This time chicken little cackeling crazy bird.Henny penny ducky lucky all freakin like fox gonna eat em up too.We see sit back wait bet morrows morn at c-c.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 20
There is a fix but just for the ROM 102, if ROM 102 works that means ours will be the next. The question is if our FTA receivers is compatible for the fix. if it got the cpu power to handle it. Since the last bin showed up around beginning of June the receiver I won start to blank each time it got overloaded with info and channels changes. Hence no one got the fix till now, seems they only could reach the modulator to work, and it's like a DN card inserted. Let's hope them good luck. Good point Tom to mention, but the guys are busy looking or fixing or testing. Give them time.

Jason: But how come the paying ones can download the revision and work and the pirated ones not? What is the difference really? If our FTA receivers are simulating a card why can't they also pick up the revision and continue to work?

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1338
Hi Everyone. NO new fix yet.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 199
It's a limitation of the bin file. We (FTA) have to reverse-engineer the emulation of a an actual DN receiver. Emulation is close, but not exact. Not only that, but DN does keep track of subsicription IDs (that's why we have to JTAG). You do have a point, though. If coders could get the emulation closer to the actual TSOP code on DN receivers, then we could adapt to these revisions. But, that's not the case at the moment. Currently, the average FTA receiever has 100 to 150 MIPs per receiver, which is a bit higher than what an actual DN receiver has. But you have to remember that not only do we have to decrypt the video but we also have to emulate a DN rom. I believe the latest EMCs will force FTA manufacturers to produce harware with more horse power (150 MIPS or greater and more memory).

The point is: if rom102 is working now (which it is), and we emulate it, then there will be a fix. After that, we may have to get more horsepower under the hood.

Username: Isojoid

Im bored at my house.. no free tv on a sunday...Bettter get myself some beers before going to Irak!!! !QUE VIVA LA MEDALLA PUNETA!

Bronze Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 70
wassup ISR ! I tell you what, my shift is over, so grab some beer with mota and take control of this forum !a lot of fun. how 's that?

Post Number: 3
lol.. yeah, we can do that... O:-) This fix is taking forever.. so...lets just have fun... AA> pasame una presidente CARAJO!!

Username: Caribeno

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 1
LK WAS A GOOD MEN, HE WAS THE KIN OF THIS FORUM,
BUT HE GOT SCR, WHY? I'M A BLACK BELL I WOULD HAVE HELPPED YOU. YOU F@KNG @S CHICKEN. IS THAT HOW YOU SERVIVED AT VIENTNAM RUNNING A WAY?. I CAN'T BELEAVE THIS SH@T.

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 201
maybe somebody can tell me what happen to LK
even though him and I did not alweays seen eye to eye I still liked him

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 203
and by the way just sit tight a little longer
and you all will be watching DN again
it is not a matter of weeks but only days now
they have to do major revamp this time and are well on the way in acomplishing this feat

Post Number: 5
JUst relax ppl!! Have a drink! :-):-(... By the way a serious question... does anybody knows if the AT mega 128 will come back to life... it seems to be the underdog, and yet despite all oods against it, they always come up with a fix.. will it happen again? lets see...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us