Your Box will be OK

Silver Member
Username: Test

Post Number: 114
Found from other site, makes alittle sense..

CPU has nothing to do with decryption I am not saying not at all, what I am trying to say is, CPU will never will be issue to proccess decryption.
And for decrypion Memory or functionalty is:

Out of 100%, we are only using 35% of the space, so DN have to fully double their speed which is not even possible for them to run double speed in stream, because its a big risk. And Cards and IRDs has almost the same way of limitation for decrypt, but thats not our issue as of today. If we have the right information then I would say our FTA receiver is more powerfull, then their own cards. Because we have more wide range to use, then DN for their cards. and AGAIN If we have the right information!

Regards
Blacklist

Quote:

This meens that 2300A nand 2500A will work just like the other receivers !!!! So people stop posting nonsense and panicing every body !!

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 112
yeah the question is WHEN?!

Username: Kevchu

Post Number: 3
i hope this is a good news coz i just bought my 2500A and havent got it up and running ,just bought it last week and we're trying to make it work but no keys:-(( but at least there's still hope. goodluck guys hope u find a solution for this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us