Bev Vu for me

Username: Doubledlexie

Post Number: 1
Guys forgive me for being blonde but would one of you experts tell me how to pick up Bev vu express on my 2700 pansat. I've been watching DN but all the channels are gone, I tried making my dummy boyfriend to figure it out but he's only good for one thing. Do we need to raise the dish higher for Bev than DN? I"m not very good at techical stuffs, please if anyone can give detail instructions on how to get Bev. it'll really be sweet. and what sat. do we need to scan? anything needs to be set up in menu? thanks

Username: Saks4545

Post Number: 4
go to emantechnology.com and calculate the look angle for bev in your area and facing the dish bev will be to the right of 110 or 119 make sure that the settings on your receiver are for nimiq 1 so u can figure out when u catch the signal, generally bev will be about 30 degree to the south from 110. good luck

Username: Saks4545

Post Number: 5
and one more thing the settings in the antenna setup will be the same as for dishnet. your tp by default will be the first one just try to get any kind of signal and then fine tune not very hard and yes your dish has to be raised higher by about 10 degrees . and before i go what's that one thing that your dummy boyfriend is good for just kidding take care

Username: Doubledlexie

Post Number: 2
Shak thanks sweetheart I'll relay the info. to the b/f hopefully he'll get it working, and the answer to your ?, well a lady would never tell.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us