INFORMATION REGARDING NEW BIN

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 51
Creating this thread for information on new bin, Post only authentic info, no BS please.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
As of 11:32 pm Official Pansat site is up and running and no news what so ever.

The other two popular Fta sites are also working and no news at all

No news is good news

Username: Bhojkumar

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
can i have the keys for view sat

Bronze Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 62
nadera..its not akety problem...we have to wait for a new fix...hope to be soon...just wait.nothing we can do...

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 119
Right now cannot get into future-fta. Hopefully will have some good news when we are finally able to get in.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
I just get into Future FTA. no new news. Remember no news is good news. keep this thread up and post when someone sees something.
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Sugar_daddy

Post Number: 16
too busy try again later....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Can someone confirm that there is a fix for Captive Works and Fortec. One thing is for sure there are no postings on Future FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 11
Originally Posted by dino143
I C/P latest info from another site.
7/01/06--> [From CaptiveWorks] CaptiveWorks released a card sharing temp fix to get Dish only back up and running. We are working on a final fix as is all the others. We have not had time to just swing by and chat but we are working on it so bare with us.
CODERS STILL WORKING ON THE REAL FIX AND ITS LOOKING GOOD.

6/30/06--> [From Blacklist] Please DO NOT Panic, we do our best to get the TV back. I hate to say when or how soon. but Just dont Panic, TV will be back on SOON. I have been working day and night, but only with my reliable sources. but never had conversation with Viewsat, nor Viewsat Engineers about sollution or sharing sollution. I am here in US I have no where to go yet for other 6 Month. Guys when the last shut down happened, all known lol coders were smart to tell no CPU lower then 150Mhz will not work anymore, and even 2300A I made it work and I proved it, no ones knows what his talking about. SO please stop talking sh*t or start some stupid Rumors. The Funny part is, when someone comes to me without knowing me, saying that Blacklist is in Jail. lool Pansats will not get fixes fast anymore. lol So from my 3 years of experiance in this market proved me that I can only prove by giving or showing not talking. So please wait for my next respond. I am here will be here as longest this market exist.!

6/30/06--> [From TDG] There's been a myriad of new developments that I'm not supposed to talk about. Since everyone crucified me for the last projections, I was told not to say anything about timelines anymore. I can now say they were a bit on the optimistic side, and I learned NOT to give a time for a release. I do know alot about the industry tho, and there are alot of people scrambling to fix this. Some have paid for a fix they don't know how to implement, but may YET figure out how. That would be worst case scenario, because it would propel sales of their boxes falsely. No, it's not the 2 major players you're thinking of. Viewsat wants this, but doesn't want to side with anyone to get it. Their engineers have NOT relented in the quest for a solution. This is a bad hash but it's far from over for FTA. We WILL see a solution for this hash. The question is, who will release first and when? Wish I could give more specific details about what all has transpired and who all is in the running, but it's ALL good news, no matter who does it first.. You WILL see FTA respond to the latest ***, and soon...

6/29/06--> [From Bluejay People] We are working on the current problem and will let you know as soon as anything is happening. It looks to be a fixable problem and will just take some Re-working to the way all FTA receivers function with no card. We are always working on new items and we are now making a new loader as well. We are working on the channel editor and background picture changing program.

6/29/06--> [From TDG] I communicate w/people higher than Bl or Mr. V. and they're NOT optimistic anymore.. 50/50 at best was what I was told...
50/50 for a fix by the end of this weekend is what I meant. We may see a fix, but it's a hard hash to defeat and so far none have done it (other than using a card)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Thanks for the post, BL is the guy we will get our TV back, soon

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 795
See its right around the corner

Username: Aloha_aina

Post Number: 5
Yes the card sharing CW fix calls for your receiver to be hooked up to the internet. Only temp fix with most channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
By the way I did not see BL post at Future FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 21
Still assuming they could defeat it. But it's the chance we got to take. Thanks Xoide for the info. Hope still better than none. Good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Indigo_man

Post Number: 34
on dsstester.co*m .. there was a bin for pansat... can't say if it was authentic or anything.... from the comments i read the majority of the ppl said it was not working... but if you wwant you can try it out...

Username: Titif

Post Number: 5
don't it s a fake be aware

Username: Henryviii

Texas USA

Post Number: 1
I am new to this, but I truly believe the fix is coming soon. Thanks to the experts who are working on it

Username: Titif

Post Number: 6
one advice: if the new bin isn't posted in dsscentral*com don't even think about it
it's a free advice take it or leave it :-)

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 124
Any new bin for Pansat will be posted on future-fta first. If they don't have it, nobody has it.

Bronze Member
Username: Qbee

Post Number: 51
pps on F2ATV think the BL post is bogus.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
11:23 pm future FTa site have some problems redirecting to some other site but finally it worked, no new news though

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
This is the CP from another site regarding cw fix
I loaded the fix 30 minutes after it was released on another website. Lucky for me i have a laptop with a wireless card that i dont use at all so i can have it dedicated to my cw600p. The patch works as advertised. All channels are wide open. The drawback is that you need a computer with a broadband connection the whole time. The channel ecm encryption is downloaded for the specific channel you wish to watch at the moment you tune the channel. Once you change channel the data for the new channel gets downloaded and it dumps the old channel data. Therefore the process starts every time you switch channels. From the time i tune a channel it takes about 20 to 30 seconds for that channel to come in. So definetely i am not changing a lot of channels. I did check the PPV and the Prn just out of curiosity and they are wide open. I really hope that they come out with a fix that dont require a pc but for now, this is a step in the right direction. I really thought caolsat or vs was going to be up first, so cw gets a few points on this round. Have a nice one. Hector

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Its not over yet, al 7bar is also down, share if you have any news

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 57
Khan Abdul Wali Khan

Can u tell how to do this thing, cz i have an old pc doin nothing and broadband too, do u have the steps and process for that? thx

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 27
ppl al*bar is not down they just have a new website called al*bar.tc replace the * with 7...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
David I have no idea, I heard that this bin is a beta version not every one can load, I dont have captiveworks so I have no idea

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Usama thanks I tried it dont let me register

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 29
david if u had read a bit i wouldn't have to do this lol....
heres the steps....
1.fix the pix problem in nagra2 channel...
2.add cardshare function...
-do F1 555 enable ecm cardshare..
-how to run cardshare watch current dish channel:
-you need the extra tool to run the cardshare
-connect the receiver to computer with a NULL cable and make sure
computer is -connected to the internet.
-open the tool csc.exe
-goto setting-->option->setup correct com port
-goto setting-->start...
-load the new 1.19 firmware on your Premium box
-then go on receiver do F1 555(make sure patch is enabled F1 000)
-if you have correct setup you will see the ecm come on the tool and cw
-Now only dishnet is setup, bev and new other providers will be setup
soon...
have fun...

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 58
ohh thx alot osama , i'll give it a shot, :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
I got busted by police and all my stuff has been taken by Police......<==NEW BULLSHIT!
Please STOP rumors, and let me do my Job Please!
Thats all

Regards
Blacklist
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us