CoolS@t 5000 Bin File CLICK HERE!!!!

Username: Steven9088

Post Number: 1
Hey CoolS@t 5000 Users I've notice that nobody has been releasing the new 1.24 bin file. People have tried to pull a prank and weve found out. Anyway when the new Bin File is Finally uploaded and tested by me I will post an AttachMent File. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY FAKE FILES HERE!!!!

NEW BIN IS EXPECTED TOMMOROW AT 3PM OR LATER

Bronze Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 100
YEAH IT WAS EXPECTED TODAY TOO :-)

Post Number: 2
well the coders are working on it! so be patient!

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 82
AND GUESS WHAT IT WILL BE EXPECTED ON TUESDAY TOO

Username: The_guru

Florida, Fl Usa

Post Number: 8
Need file for c@@lsat 4000 pro
thxs

Post Number: 3
hey james weren't you the guy that was posting fake files???

Username: The_guru

Florida, Fl Usa

Post Number: 9
No, i stated that it was posted at dsstester?com and not test it..posted as it came out

Post Number: 4
HELLO USERS AND GUEST'S I'VE JUST GOTTEN OFF THE PHONE WITH A CODER OF MINE AND SAID HE IS GOING TO RELEASE IT BY TOMMOROW 3-8PM

Username: Xoide007

some people are soo full off it

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 85
AND SUNDAY AND MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WENDSDAY AND SO ON AND SO ON LOL

Post Number: 5
hey man I was just browsing and found these keys for dishnetwork can someone let me know if these work???

Dish Network: Key1: 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC (Active) key 00: E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5 F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 103
THOSE ARE THE SAME ONES AS ALWAYS. :-)

Username: Jeff2173

hay steven can you fix my h card Ive been out for a long time? I just been sitting here watching a black screen for years.

Post Number: 6
the h card is useless now because dish has released a new system that checks to see if the reciver is real or if its fta and also checks if the reciver has an account # so thats why theres suppose to be a crack in bin file 1.24

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 53
Hey Steve, Youd be better to stop now.

Post Number: 7
see ya all later i'm going to bed i'll see in the morning if the bin file is released!

Hey I checked my E-Mail the new bin file has not been released yet.

Username: Funkjack

The only thing i agree wth you on steven boy is this statement: "the h card is useless now because dish has released a new system that checks to see if the reciver is real or if its fta and also checks if the reciver has an account # so thats why theres suppose to be a crack in bin file 1.24"

i have also read this in other forums as well. Dik is making it alot harder this time, basically they are getting personal with your FTA receiver. Hope there is a fix tomorrow! LOL.

Username: Gothballoon

Post Number: 1
Steven your claim "the h card is useless now because dish has released a new system that checks to see if the reciver is real or if its fta and also checks if the reciver has an account # so thats why theres suppose to be a crack in bin file 1.24" is pure bull the data only goes to the receiver nothing is sent back they are not tranceivers. The receiver has no transmitter built in to it so there would be no way to the box to transmit the data back to the security system. Hey guys keep in mind DN can't do anything new with their stream, that the subs with the older boxes can't decode. Some of those boxes out there are 5 or 6 years old.

Username: Funkjack

Post Number: 3
I used to run a model 1000 and they fried it soon as i plugged the phone line in. so, it makes sense that the receiver it self cannot transmit anything. It all comes down to the ECM, as stated in many other forums: its much more complicated then it looks. It's hard for the bins to be stable when the ECM keeps changing its mapping.

Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 7
Steven boy please keep us updated when it come in ur email

Bronze Member
Username: Slowboy

Post Number: 12
I'm ready when the brainy people figure it out..at present O...I'm ready..so let me know thank uuuuuuuu so much..when you get the fix..

Username: Gothballoon

Funkjack Yes plugging the box in to the phone is bad mojo but that is the only way for any receiver to call home. I am sure the new bins will be out soon, but i see all these threads full of bs popping up about bins have been made, and they just jam up the forums. I just want to tell ppl, as a rule of thumb if a person with a posting history of less then 2 posts acts like he is connected to a forum with "the real files on the way", or "don't trust other files"... you can bet he is also thinking of new chain letters to send out, and is 100% full of bunk. The one nice thing about the ECM is there are ways to read it, and then reverse engineer it if need be. It just takes very smart people, the right tools, time, and a lot of hard work.

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif4u

Post Number: 15
Please keep this thread alive

Bronze Member
Username: Hughjass

Post Number: 15
Hey where's Stevie Boy? That goof was pretty entertaining. Bet he's talking to his coder pal right now. Probably told him that the new bin will be here around 9:00. But's that's only if the HU card is functioning properly. Idiot.

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 81
Be patient you ignorent people...DAmn!!

Username: Thecanadian

Toronto

Post Number: 10
I have an idea.. Let's not post things that aren't true... you en up looking like a fool...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us