PANSAT IS FIXED 11:30pm

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 100
i just get off from the phone with blacklist he told me that it won't be a fix soon! DN is throwing lot of sh%%%%%T at him! so if U dont have tv right now don't expect any fix soon , mybe in between 4-5 weeks.

Bronze Member
Username: Hommos

Post Number: 22
john smarty how do u know that????????????

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 102
well it's real thing boy!
the truth hurts....
blacklist is not available for a fix right now!

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 43
He saw him going camping for the long week end

Username: Hero

Post Number: 7
I called him too and he said to be aware of an idiot going by the ID "john montana" who posts rumours and is full of it.

He said this guy john montana is attention starved because he looks like a monkey an has no friends so he makes up lies on a public message board to antagonize others for how badly life has treated him.

Blacklist also told me to moon this john montana on his behalf.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Did anybody notices that FTA web site introdused a C Band Section On top of their web sit two weeks ago. Now try making a conclusion what it means

Username: Corleone_m3

Quebec, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1
Someone say the truth.They will fix it or not? and i am not asking you montana ****

Username: Saturation

Post Number: 5
Are you for f*cking real that the whole pirate FTA community puts its fate in ONE GUY called Blacklist?? If that is the case then Dishnetwork should be celebrating.

Quebec, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2
Khan abdul something you know if they are going to fix it or not

and plzz can you send the new binfile to me if you found it at hamoudi_16@hotmail.com

Quebec, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3
Abdul khan do you think they are going to fix the pansat 2700 or not?

And plzz if you found the new bin file can you send it to me at hamoudi_16@hotmail.com

ps: i need it fast!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
You guys have the receivers and the dishes, at the moment we cannot watch the scrambles channels but we will, it happened in the past and each time we got the solutions. Now its time for guys like you to do some reading and treat it as a hobby e.g. if you have 110 and 119 try to find what channels are working you will be surprised thaey are still alot working. Go to your dish and move until you get nimiq 2 lots of channels still working there. just play around and you will be surprised whats fta. go to lyngsat#com and increase your knowledgebase

Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 2
Quick give me a fix what a bunch of T.V. junkies

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Ong tu, kepp asking the way you did and give your e mail address, your receiver make and some one will give you the fix to fry the box

Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 3
I will if you learn to read and write the Kings English.

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 62
Ben Dover seems you don't know much about blacklist. There likely would be no FTA if not for blacklist.

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 27
We would be better off by ignoring people like John Montana. Remember, nothing can be officially said until its from reputable source like Al7*bar or Blacklist. The viewsat camp also throws a lot of crap to sell some recievers.

Username: Fta420tester

Post Number: 1
Who is Blacklist? Does he work for Pansat? Is there a way to contact him directly? Does he have a website where updates are posted?

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 30
www.future-fta.info

Thats his website. He is the official coder for Pansat recievers and yes he works for Pansat. You can't contact him because he does not disclose his identity and location.

Bronze Member
Username: Billybeerboy

Carthage, Il United states

Post Number: 37
Montana just tells lies.First Blacklist is dead then he talks to john after he has died and so on and so on.His post are just negative BS and have nothing to do with FTA.Just ignore him !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us