Ungrateful folks

Username: Luvfta

Post Number: 1
I noticed a lot of folks are so ungrateful. We are getting help from these MODs LK and others, and all many of you can say is bad this about him. Just remember, LK and others don't have to do what they do. LK don't owe us a damn thing. The information are giving to us free. I have learned a lot in one year from this site and other sites, and I just want to thank LK and others for sharing your knowledge.

PS I have been visiting this site for 6 months now (Yes I read), but I never register or post until today, because I am tired of seeing these negative things about LK. I am grateful and appreciate LK and others efforts. All those ungrateful folks need to take there prozac and stop degrading someone to feed their ego.

Bronze Member
Username: Up_in_smoke

Post Number: 24
You must not read what LK post then! 80% of what he post is insults and rude comments toward others. So he helps...so do others, but no one should have to be treated like crap. Truth be told...read some of these long recent threads, he is the cause of the whole thing. He starts the crap to begin with. Do you think that over half of all users hate LK for no reason at all. If there is sh*t going down or there is a fight, you can guarantee he started it or he is right in the middle of it. Should everyone excuse his child like and rude behavior because he answers a few questions. I have to wade through all his BS just to read these post; and I know the answers to all the questions and don't need his help. This is frustrating to me. He is here because he enjoys it...not because he is doing thousands of people personal favors.

this is your quote!

"All those ungrateful folks need to take there prozac and stop degrading someone to feed their ego."

If you read here, you will know that 90 percent of his post are just that! BAshing, insults, slamming, belittling, and even death threats.

go cry a river else where, LK dug his own grave!

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 83
The fact remains that LK was a big help here. His personality is something that I have a problem with. However, if anyone doesn't want to know what LK thinks, then don't read his posts. I skip his posts that bash and only read the ones when he is in a helping mood.

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow

Post Number: 18
Pretty hard NOT to "defend self" when U have argumentative NEWBIES like Doobie brothers here who just tried to start a fight with Mary.That is the exact reason LK left here, he couldn't stand the arrogant, bashing, newbies like Doobie, dish newbie, and others twisting his words and spreading lies about his character to other newbies..ROFLMAO

This site now is the worse its EVER been..more newbie pukes then ever.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Funny how you speak on his behalf...he bashed you all the time while you were gone. If I had to guess, I would say YOU are LK. I'll say this once again...I'm not a newbie! Second, I stated my opinion and didn't start a fight. 3rd..he is the piece of crap that started all the crap...get it right! "fruitcake" ROFLMAO

From what I gather..YOU are the one that made it bad before....so blow it out your azz!

I have never once asked for crap from ANYONE in this site, including lk.

I guess you would have to defend yourself when you throw stone! DUH!!!!! nothing but morons around here!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
You are a fuking fruitcake retard. There you go trying to start in with me now. Newbies like you have been ruining this site. You have never posted a technical answer to anyone.cheap talk and a little bit*ch are what U are all about.what are your accomplsihments here.nobody ever heard of you until you joined and attacked LK, like U tried with Mary and me just now. ROFLMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
YOU ARE LK YOU MORON...you fool no one!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
YOUR BUSTED....ROFLMAO "fruitcake"

nice try though!

Bronze Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 16
Looking around for testimonials on the
SHAFTMASTER®. You guys know what I'm talking about if you love your P*rn. Anyone?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Doobie...why your name change from Richard Young, and your hiding your mod status?.is that why U think I'm LK (which I'm not)?.remember I have been around even longer than LK and you,Richard.

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 89
Sorry Ernesto, never needed it. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
It must be hard to type as if you are someone else! Don't you think so LK?

Bronze Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 17
LMAO, Good answer. I'm joking. Seriously. I am.

Username: Dsskid

Post Number: 7
Ahhhh.... the good ol' days

LK (the voice) vs Ecoustics clique (Richard Young, James Millard, Kenneth David, Walter Brown, Leslie Jones, Richard Sole, Dennis B., etc.)

Bronze Member
Username: Drummerboy

Post Number: 12
id rather scrape my eyes out than read another battle thread here. ill come back when everybody is sane.

Username: Luvfta

Post Number: 3
I said my piece and that is it. I have no time to be going back on forth with negative folks. I will not feed their egos even more.

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 78
a gentleman would never tell you this

but you started the whole thing .bitch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Mary..this site is useless. Go to a much better site with files and sane friendly people.Go see LK at dsscommunity.c*om Forums.(FREE registration).He's a mod there, and a few other sites too as well. These people have NO class or integrity. These are the lowlife scumbags of the DSS world.Other sites are Nothing like this at all.

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 29
Knee grow
Since you are a registered member on here, are you admitting that you are a lowlife scumbag with no integrity or class?

Welcome to the club!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us