Pleas find fix soon

Bronze Member
Username: Islander

Post Number: 20
too all who know about it all pleas try too find fix so all can see tv... Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 30
now why post that? dont you know theres a law against that you child mole_ster omg what a s s

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 100
puerto..patience it will be here soon

FTA

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3760
This clown FTA get kicked out of another site...he was a wannabe mod,who never became one. and finally got banned ...comes here...acts like he's somebody special...posts 100 totally USELESS posts...and U ALL embrace him and kick me aside..

I won't forget this..and U remember this when U all need my help when new bins come back up and U still have NO TV and can't figure out why...I see from other threads here that people here have absolutely NO loyalty towards me but accept this loser reject from another site who has only posted trouble here..

I least I had proved myself and provided many of your families with TV , that U are all still watching now...and will be again when new bins are released..but I will NO longer help U traitors/back stabbers who have turned your back on me..don't expect my help here or at dsscommunity in the future ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Don't leave LK..please don't leave..we can't do anything here without you..we need to be taken care of..ohh wait a minute it's you that needs to be taken care of sorry...are you going to leave agian only to come back like a little bit*h...loser

Gold Member

Post Number: 3764
opy/paste..

The hashing which began in the wee hours of June 22nd on DN has still not been fixed for anything but Rom 102. Hashing is currently being conducted on PPV, XXX, and international channels. So again, if you are not running a Rom102, Armulator, ROMulator or similar ROM based plastic you are being hashed. This hash was dubbed REV 109 and was fixed for plastic users almost as soon as it was noticed.

People need to keep in mind that the FTA hacks have significantly less man power working on solutions. In most cases 1 or 2 people for each camp. On top of this the Northern provider (BELL) has set the stage for an update of their stream via a REV 245. They have not begun the hash as of yet but a smart bet is that we will be seeing that very soon.

The REV 245 update has already been implemented into new blocker code released even prior to a hash. Impressive. These guys are certainly hyper reactive.

Speculation is that the STB coders will try to implement a fix for both providers with the latest update. Again this is speculation.

The only public update from the FTA guys has been from Blacklist's camp saying very little:

"I have been advised that we are a big step closer today then we were yesterday at this time. A little more complicated process this time around, but not insurmountable by any means."

................................................................................ ...........................

So basically there is NO FTA updates or news yet about this DN ECM...It looks like Bell is going to join this ECM party very soon too...and speculation is that coders are going to wait and try to resolve BOTH the DN and anticipated Bell ECM's all at one time....Glad that this is ONLY a hobby for me, and not my sole source for TV...sharing a sub is the best thing going, no worries or cares about ECM's...ALWAYS have TV and very inexpensive..

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
LK you can post the update from BL and it's ok, but when I do I bring nothing to the table...mmmmmmm

Bronze Member
Username: Trackster1991

Post Number: 58
Back off LK he help me safe $120 from some guy who fixes the box for me. know thanks to LK I know how to fix it my self.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3770
If U can read and comprehend...I brought a helluva lot more than 2 sentences from cessna..

Now get off my fuking back punk!

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
How did your va appiontment go..did you scam them some more?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 164
FTA, I try not to take sides but I am tired of reading your vulgarities. You're wasting ecoustics hard drive space with your childish attacks on LK. LK may have a temper, but he has proven himself and helped many here - how many people have you helped here?...

If you want to give us updates, then that's fine. But, otherwise, please keep to DSS-related topics.

P.S. Leave the vets out of this. They risked their lives. And at least LK has a life. You obviously don't.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3772
Again I draw a military pension for 30 years ACTIVE duty as a LT Col..I draw no monies from VA...only military pension is tax free..

30 years Active duty is much more than u could ever handle!....and u probably were just an E3..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
ooooooooo LK i mean back off from Lk. Sorry Lk i must have type it wrong sorry Lk you are the one who saved me $120

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Man Lk i Am so sorry it was a type o i meant to say back off form LK. sorry

And remember you tought me how to clone to.
( you are my hero Lk ) And if you find the bin for fortec you will save me $150.

You rock LK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
you were in the army. how old were you did you get drafted.

Bronze Member
Username: Islander

Post Number: 21
ppl dont use this for racist chats i only posted this as help and pleas leave lk alone he hurts no one (only those who are ignotant and dont read are the ones who get hurt)buy the way i am not defending anybody hear if u dont like somebody then just ignor them that is the best way to hurt somebody.... Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
are you talking to me putertoican. i am on Lk side he saved me $120 and going on $150 right Lk

Gold Member

Post Number: 3775
I was 17 and had just graduated from High school with honors in 1969....I was not drafted...I enlisted...my grandfather, father, myself, and son (28..11 years active and a Smsgt E8) were/are career military men..I went to college at night and got my BA and MBA and became commissioned officer ( I was a E6 loadmaster on C123's at the time...Operation Ranch Hand spraying agent orange.. )

Bronze Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 35
Yo LK...My friend says his dad is the Lieutenant General of the UN Expeditionary Forces...is there such a thing or is he BSing??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
so you were a mr. big shot in the war hu. after allthat how did you became a coder.

The reason i am doing this is because it is summer i am out of school an i am a runner and on my spare time i try to help my dad fix his box.

See Lk me and you have something in common you are a good at finding codes and bins and in the mililtary and i am good on the track.

Bronze Member
Username: Kick_out

Post Number: 19
Help I'm lost!... Am I in FTA forum or LK true to life story?

What a show.... Who needs TV?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
LMFAO.......

Username: Sowhatsowhat

Post Number: 9
"It was a 7 in the 6 spot." Classic line, in Puddle Crusiers. Rent it!

By the way, I have been reading all of these posts for days. Seems like the only thing people know how to do hear is beg, bicker, and cry. Now some, Eva, are here to help with the hardware and I appreciate them everyday of the week, the rest of you guys need to stop watching p@rn, because that is the only reason you are here. I still have TV, watched sportscenter and movie. Chill out and watch TV not just p@rn.

LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Dont watch po*rn its bad, i never watch it...i watch internationals they are sooo fun

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
ya we dont need po*rn movies me and Omar can get any girl we want. and to do what ever we want them to do.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
LOLZ Harry Jackson...BTW, I think the new fix will be out tommorow cause it took BL seven days to get the first one and counting 7 days from the 22nd, that should be the 29th, which is tommorow, just a prediction to cheer you up guys.

Bronze Member
Username: Kick_out

Post Number: 20
Great formula. Very scientific.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Thx....lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
That happen to that thrill_1951 dude