What is the Delay For......

Username: Prettykkiran

Post Number: 4
Hi,

Why is it taking such a lonnnng time now...as mentioned in other post...i thought the fix suppose to be here by today afternoon..how more long of a wait!!!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1477
If it's to long for you to wait. DO IT YOURSELF.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 109
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 43
It's not a matter of how long it is taking, If word was given that the fix will come on a particular time and date then it should have. I am not dying or impatient for a fix. To be honest I don't get a chance to watch too much TV anyways, I've got school and Work to go to. It's just all this seems very comical, especially if you read any of TDG's posts over at his site. He keeps claiming that a fix will be out tommorow and then again tommorow and so on... Some people say he's giving an estimate, an estimate is generally done once a while not every 2 hours. And funny how every estimate resembles the previous, Oh it will for sure be out tommorow. I own a Viewsat Plat. and I hope it comes out tommorow. Then again it seems anyone's guess is as good as TDG's.

Although I would have to say that this is a superb move in terms of generating sales. Anyone who owns a clone or older reciver will now be buying a viewsat because they are going to have a fix by tommorow. For all we know Mr.V comes out in a week and says Sorry guys it was too hard to crack the ECM and there will be no Fix but make sure to buy the VS 7000 PVR reciver.

Anyways hope the coders can find a fix even if it takes them a week. As I've told all who I've talked to and as many have said, fix will be out when it comes out, Meanwhile enjoy VOD and SPORTS channels.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3736
ABC...U are one of the few level headed people that I have met here....there's actually a functioning brain in here...nice to read posts from other than the Morons...

I agree with U 100% ...TDG is Mr V's bi*tch now...I can't stand TDG, but he is a slick basterd!

Username: Prettykkiran

Post Number: 5
Thank U ABC and LK...those other Morons are just time of waste!!! For Ex: Jon Doe and Maple Leaf....

If i cud do it myself...I wud never share it with Morons like u..Jon Doe and Maple Leaf

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1479
Kiran Kaur
I'll bet you would. But you know what? You never will be able too. You guys all make a big mistake. The coders as you call us, owe you nothing. You should never demand a fix. And as far as Viewsat being the first with a fix is all BS. All manufacturers get the fix at the same time. Some of their guys may be faster at posting, that's all. Anyway, the fix will be posted in the private forums first, not in an open forum like here. You've never seen any of us post a fix here. It's all been copied and pasted from another site. So if you sit here and demand a fix and keep whinning about it, you'll probably have to wait that much longer. Because all of us read the forums. Not just me. I just happen to be one that'll answer. And calling me a moron won't help your case, jerkoff. You think LK's bad...you ain't seen nothing yet buddy. Hell..I can't even pronounce your name. What even gives you the remotest idea I would help you after that post.

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 32
i love this testing game or wait most call it free tv. this is getting bad for even here. i hope they shut down the whole thing. get back to ole testing days. i remember dave shutting us down and always find a way back up till people got greedy. like now. you all cant be complaining for losing a few channels when theres so many still up. so either get to knowing testing or get out . as they say just my 2 cents .

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3741
Kiran..When I made reference to Morons, I was talking about 90% of the people here, which U fell into that category!.....LMAO...there are some here like Maple, tyler, slo-hand, grim, ABC, and a few others that actually are intelligent and can actually walk and chew gum at the same time...unlike the majority here like U..who I will not share shi*t with...so go subscribe or learn FTA real quick..

Username: Paki_man

Post Number: 10
lol ouch thats gotta hurt kirin kaur!!

so becareful before you start naming ppl out next time!

Username: Xyz

Ottawa, ON Canada

Post Number: 2
Are the channels working right now as mine do not?

Username: Xyz

Ottawa, ON Canada

Post Number: 3
Can any body tell me the full Process to download the bin etc.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 126
if i were you kiran i would just be a good boy and keep your mouth shut. you dont want me to trace your ip. and when i do trace your ip, life isnt going to be the same. so next time you spit your random sh"t out, you should think about the consciences your gunna face.

Username: Crisper001

Fayetteville, Ga. United states

Be patient - we still have lots of good channels to watch. Thanks for the hard work.

crisper001

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 128
here muni

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Most Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird, Pansat 2700/3500 and some other receivers use null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #1 if you can.

3. If you do not have a working SERIAL port, you must install one or use a computer that has one. Usb ports do NOT usually work, except on rare ocassions with an adapter.

4. Use the appropriate loader. (BL updater 1.4)

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 129
5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver. (Pansat clone bin 278T)

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number. Most Blackist updaters do Not require this.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 130
8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the BACK switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download. Timing is critical and many vary.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.

Then scan the satellites U are aimed at, ....set the default key.......set the correct date/time / time zone....watch TV..

Bronze Member
Username: Sdgodfrey8

Post Number: 19
1. You open up the receiver box

2. You connect the receiver to a power supply

3. Turn on the receiver

4. Read, Read, Read

Its that easy....

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 57
no bin and peeple go crazy

and ok .. you call Maple a moron

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 58
I dont care

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 297
You guy is so FUNNY/ LAZY!! I really want to see that day is come, when FTA has NO FIX, all cry baby cry for bin, sky falling!! For now because they miss couple channels, then cry the whole day long, why take so long for the bin come out!!!
Fun one even want the bin email to them (AUTOMATIC), how about install it for them! Spend 100 dollar for a piece of C**, and assume get life time support, wake up, if you want to get TV, pay for service, otherwise, go to learn how to test, better than cry baby!!!
Hey ROM 102 still work, cry baby!!

Username: Sarina

Post Number: 1
Why don't we just get along here now...and try to help each other!!! Calling Names or Backtalking is not going to help solve any issues..Relax Guys!! and Be Happy!!

Fix: Well Lets Just Wait...Don't Rush..It will be here soon. Peace

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 37
calling names,backtalking where you been sarina this is a normal day here weather there down or working.just another day at ecoustics

Username: Sarina

Well...trying to cheer everyone up John...No Harms!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us