Team Evolution SuperMod Join Date: Jan 2005

June 21st

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedssguy
Well, it definitely won't take weeks, I'm figuring hours

June 22nd

Quote:
At 6 pm EST I got a hold of Mr.V. He will start waking up the guys in Korea, and I think we should see something by morning..

June 22nd

Quote:
we have at least a 2 day wait. I figured it would be tuff, and its looking like 48 to 72 hrs, best guess.

June 23rd

Quote:
soon people, soon They are saying by morning, maybe tonight

June 23rd

Quote:
MAP is now known and the fix will come tomorrow sometime.

June 25th

Quote:
MAP 57 is known & now to convert from binary is all thats left. I've been told I will have a file to release tomorrow

June 25th

Quote:
I've Been Told I Will Receive A File On The 26th... Tomorrow!

June 26th (12:41am)

Quote:
and maybe in a few hrs. your wait will be over

June 26th (1:27am)

Quote:
Coder is awake and will finish this up in the next few hrs.

June 26th

Quote:
hopefully by noon Tuesday

lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by wisem2540 : Yesterday at 04:06 PM.

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 146
latest of thedssguy aka tdg

Every single update was dictated to me by Mr V.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take it up with Mr. V. The info was told to me via phone each & every time. I reported exactly what was said. If you prefer to whine & complain about the validity of the reports, you need to take that to Mr. V. The coders have a massive undertaking in front of them. Not even Mr. V. could accurately know what kind of snags they would run into.. I merely report what is said.. "shrug" Sub instead of whine!
I have 570 channels, how bout you?

The PVR file was scheduled for release today. Even they didn't know the hash would be here too.. PVR's are here & more are arriving.. Release HAD to come..

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 46
To Sdgodfrey8: Anybody who has written software knows how unpredictable the time frame is. You think you will finish in 10 days and it takes 50 and vice versa. Just be patient and the fix will be out.

Silver Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 108
Everyone !

UNDERWORLD story just begin !!
But people like LK trying mess it up.
As we all knows that DISH-NETWORK in not more smart then UNDERWORLD.
All we need to do is now to step up and play next level game. We soon be able to see new FTA'S, that will avoid BLACKOUT. ECMS are new code which they send through vy satelite (Signal)Rays.
Underworld is working on something that takes new ECM and update CODES automatically, so one' doesn't need to up-date BIN again and again or wait for new bin.
LK should keep crying or find another job.
We help DN to get BANKKRUPT.
Like I said before UNDERWORLD' story just begin... It will ends up when DN gets BANKCRUPT.

INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP (IUG)

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1238
Madona Please stop that post.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3746
whats your fuking problem bit*ch?.....why U even mention me in your post...don't talk like U know me!....u don't me, so keep your mouth shut and your airhead needs deflating!

BTW...I beleive in FTA...so your head is up your azz as usual!

Username: Brokensoldier

Post Number: 3
for what it's worth, thanks LK

any info helps alleviate the GRRRRRR!!! when i cant watch some tv

Username: Hero

Post Number: 2
what a wonderful contribution and language LK, lovely

don't you have anything better to do? get a life man. You are antagonistic and a liar.

with 3,746 posts thats like over 100 posts a day for a full year or 4 posts an hour 24/7...

Username: Makemore4

Post Number: 1
i never post anything but this time i got to say that thanks to Lk 3,746 post i know how to use my system and i know im not the only one so for those people that complain about Lk just want to say you get what you pay for you ungreatfull motherf###ks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3758
George...go back to the jungle...U are an ignorant newbie who doesn't need FTA in the jungle...go eat some banana's...

username...Hero

U aren't too vain, are U punk!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1141
Orig Posted By chip at DSSTESTER on 06-28-2006

The hashing which began in the wee hours of June 22nd on DN has still not been fixed for anything but Rom 102. Hashing is currently being conducted on PPV, XXX, and international channels. So again, if you are not running a Rom102, Armulator, ROMulator or similar ROM based plastic you are being hashed. This hash was dubbed REV 109 and was fixed for plastic users almost as soon as it was noticed.

People need to keep in mind that the FTA hacks have significantly less man power working on solutions. In most cases 1 or 2 people for each camp. On top of this the Northern provider has set the stage for an update of their stream via a REV 245. They have not begun the hash as of yet but a smart bet is that we will be seeing that very soon.

The REV 245 update has already been implemented into new blocker code released even prior to a hash. Impressive. These guys are certainly hyper reactive.

Speculation is that the STB coders will try to implement a fix for both providers with the latest update. Again this is speculation.

The only public update from the FTA guys has been from Blacklist's camp saying:

"I have been advised that we are a big step closer today then we were yesterday at this time. A little more complicated process this time around, but not insurmountable by any means."

Having said all that -- As a reminder: Do not post new threads asking for a fix for your FTA box. Also do not post old files. The senior membership is going to start gagging members who do not heed these rules. When files are released you will see them here first.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us