Where is Hashhu go??

Bronze Member
Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 28
Where did Hashhu go?? They said they were moving servers and that they would be down about 36 hours. That was a week ago. Now the website won't even load. It says it doesn't exsist.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1227
hashu have paypal account for 100.00 for each guy access lol its joking. I dont know what happen with hashu :-(

Bronze Member
Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 44
It's up and running here!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 82
lair! it's been grabed by dishnetwork 4 days ago,go back to LA times last friday!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3698
Raging...what are U pulling?...in other thread U just stated U get PPV's but NOBODY else is cause DN has had a major ECM for past 4 days!

Now U say U are getting into hashhu, which NOBODY has been able to for over 1 week or longer..

Are U high? ...or just full of BS!

Bronze Member
Username: Lady_m

Post Number: 16
OMG, I definately understand why LK gets so annoyed here! I'm new to the whole satellite thing & these people even annoy me! In one thread this guy says his receiver doesn't work & in another he says its been working for weeks.

Can you guys please only post important questions & info? I am looking for important info & I have to search through tons of threads full of crap!

Username: Mussawel

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 6
okay, hashhu is back after server fix and I don't bulls**t.

If you try this minute to get on; you will still be waiting awhile with all the traffic.

So goodluck to those who get on.

Hash just back today for the naysayers!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us