Are american channels gone too?

Username: Segato

Post Number: 10
I have another dish, and wanted to set it up for American channels, but im not sure if there working? I know that eastern channels are gone, but not american. Im only looking for channels like Cartoon network, Cnn, etc. No PPV or XXX.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1219
blablabal. I have pansat 2700 receiver 110/119 satellite, and all my channels are working except ppv in regular channels, instance i can see ppv in Vod, No XXX. But all the nice channels are ok. Lucky

Username: Aidyn

Post Number: 5
Hi Eva

Please tell me what is VOD (Mirror) and how to watch it.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1086
VOD are in the 9000's (9926-9936).
They mirror the PPV channels.
VOD stands for Video On Demand.
Scan the following TPs:

Username: Aidyn

Post Number: 6
Thanks Tyler

I have athother question if you could have any idea.
I have DN reciever JVC with yellow card. Last year in September DN changed them again.
Is any posibility reprogram this card again.

Thank you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/242854.html

Username: Dml

Post Number: 2
Tylor:
I have an 18" dish with 1 LNB. I'm on sat.110. What would be the best way to also recieve 119 & 91, Using a motor or can I use a tripple LNB. I read in a previous post about clamping a second LNB to the first one. Is this for another sateillite or for more receivers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1093
DNL,
Like this for 110 and 119.
Upload

You can use a motorized dish or just rig it up yourself like the pic above. Why spend the money when you can do it yourself. Sure the motorized dish will look pretty, but you'll feel empty inside. The motorized dish will not complete you like Renee did for Tom in Jerry Maguire.

Too add 91 you need to 'jimmy rig' another LNB on the left of those LNBs by a couple inches (looking at the dish) and down about 2 inches.

Username: Dml

Post Number: 3
Thanks Tyler

Username: Sloppymop

Post Number: 4
Tyler. Is that rig for 119/110 or 91? and what? You mention 110 and 119 then you mention to add 91 you need a Jimmy rig. Sorry maybe be a dumb question but just a bit confused as to what bird we rigging for. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us