Pansat 2700A with Dish 500 (Legacy Twin LNB)

Username: Gxknight

Post Number: 2
How should I configure the Dish 500 with Legacy Twin LNB (Not DishPro) and catch the 119/110 signal ?... what I did (and it works partially), because sometimes I get signal loss only when changing thru sats) is to Specify on the "Legacy SW=Legacy Twin 1 to 119" and "Legacy Twin 2" to 110 and its working not so good, because in every ch change (I mean if the channel is on different sat) I get a delay for getting signal (about 5 sec) and this is not good, because I just have to wait to get da signal again, by changing thru the channels on the sat what I'm trying to watch... Please Any help would be good.

Its a pansat 2700A with a Dish 500/Legacy Twin. The one that has an integrated swith in the LNB...

Please help me!!!!!!!

Username: Gxknight

Post Number: 3
(sorry for the prev post, there was a typing mistake)

How should I configure the Dish 500 with Legacy Twin LNB (Not DishPro) and catch the 119/110 signal ?... what I did (and it works partially, because sometimes I get signal loss only when changing thru sats).. is to Specify on the "Legacy SW=Legacy Twin 1 to 119" and "Legacy Twin 2 to 110 " and its working not so good, because in every ch change (I mean if the channel is on different sat) I get a delay for getting signal (about 5 sec) and this is not good, because I just have to wait to get da signal again, by changing thru the channels on the sat what I'm trying to watch... Please Any help would be good.

Its a pansat 2700A with a Dish 500/Legacy Twin (Not DishPro logo on it!). The one that has an integrated swith in the LNB...

Please help me!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us