DO I NEED A NEW BIN?
IF YES
WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
PL HELP

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1193
V if you dont post the same question in differents thread, maybe some people can help you. Which bin do you have?

Bronze Member
Username: Vsp

Post Number: 42
i need bin for pansat 2700 e

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1473
Don't post the same ? every where. ALL FTA'S ARE DOWN NO NEW FIX YET GET IT.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1194
Not all fta are down. 110/119 DN in Pansat 2700 is working great. V go to dss**tester.com pansat area download the bin, in dss go to search write loader and download the gtloader. Lucky Pansat 2700 use null cable.

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 103
102 rom working fine - no loosing channels

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1198
aanaa: Which satellite are you taking?

Username: Xstater

Post Number: 3
Eva. PPV and XXX are down right? even on the Pansat 2700 and latest bin.

Just checking cause that is my situation.

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 141
EVA, apparantly you dont watch p*rn and have'nt watched a ppv movie (other than those on vod in the past few days). Those are down along with other premium channels.

This time around DN was hit b/f BEV. BEV is, as far as i know, unaffected.. for the time being.

viewsat promised a fix withing 24hrs of yesterday... The deadline was up like past 12 hrs with still no fix.

If im right LK posted that the new bin will be here in 2days-2 weeks, since that is how long it took them last fix..

I totally agree, since the release date MR V promised the first time dint do. However, there has been follow up by MR V. in which he says that he will come up with the bin very soon.

2days- 2 weeks is good. maybe 2 days pansat/viewsat and 2 for those clones with low support..

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1199
Dafee: I dont see p*rn its true, but i can see all ppv in vod, and can see all the premium channels. so there is a lot of channels than you can view. I dont loose any Premium or regular channel. Thanks for your info, but i mean no everybody want see only PPV and p*rno channels. I mean!!!

Username: Mba

Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico

Post Number: 2
Hey eva, which bin are you using?, does it work for cloned pansat 2700A?

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1201
The bin for clon is working, except ppv in regular channels, or p*rn all the others channels are working. Go to dss**tester.com pansat area download the bin for your receiver -Pansat-Clone 2700 272v1. Lucky

Post Number: 3
if you have an answer please send it to my e mail, correodeismael@hotmail.com. I would be so grateful with you, i just downloaded the bin an the downloader but somebody told me that some bins might be dangerous to some pansat 2700 A systems, so, plz I would appreciate it

Username: Dnnnn

Post Number: 2
eva tell me are ur international channel working too with that new bin?????

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1203
I have 110/119 satellites. I mean nobody cant see yet internationals in anothers satellites.

Post Number: 4
ok Eva, I downloaded the X-87BL_060609_276_api_2 and upload-1151082695-Pansat 2700A_060526_115_api, let's see if they work
P.S. keep us posted
regards

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1204
Hacker79: check your email.

Post Number: 6
Eva, i hope your not cheating me
jaja
thanx

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1206
duh. Its so hard to understand that there is person that like help anothers, will be newbie or not? Kids there is only one planet. Help to all without see who you are helping! Im not cheating, read a little.

Post Number: 7
Eva I was just kidding about cheating , thanx for the information
keep me posted please

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 35
yes i have fix only for V, get dish Net subscription , if u need fix right now

Post Number: 4
Eva and everybody out there. Just came back to my place to the surprise that all channels tell me Scrambled or bad channel. Is that happening to you guys too? I had lost only PPV and Por*n channels but now all of them are gone? Is that correct? If you guys tell me that you can still watch the rest or many of them then I try reinstalling the latest bin or doing a new channel scan. But please let me know if this is happening to all or just to my pansat. Thanks a lot.

Username: Ynkr77

Post Number: 6
Can anyone tell me what Sat. number I can get my Local channels from Los Angeles. Too many threads to read thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 37
F MON . only the ppv and xxx is out , other channel are working fine , u might need a blind scan and the keys haven't change for a few week now ...

Post Number: 5
Thanks guys, made a factory setting and then a blind scan and it seems that it was it. Now I got the channels back on. Maybe my settings of TP's got screwd somehow.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us