NEW FIX FOR PANSAT! its FIRST WITH A FIX!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 59
i heard in couple hours it will be a fix for pansat!
pansat did it again!
forget that juny viewsat.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3665
U also just posted same thing about Viewsat...U know NOTHING....U should be banned for starting rumors...all u do here is ALWAYS start trouble...

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 97
What's up LK? I see I leave for a few months and things haven't changed around here! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 3666
hey hows that Ultra and PR?..Did u reach deep into those pockets and break down and do an upgrade yet?....LMAO

I keep my sub sharing and am slowly backing away from this, but its still a hobby...been playing more golf and got my VA increasd to 100% along with my military retirement.....dual compensation, I love it!...and bought another rental house in FL...rent it out to an old E9 bud..

Username: Nassa

Post Number: 10
LK I dont think anyone likes you....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
he's motherF*******R.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 13
Nassa and John, you guys are retards. LK is a very cool guy. You just stop being stupid and stop starting rumors when everyone is dieing for TV. So I suggest that all LK haters STFU.

Bronze Member
Username: Solito

Post Number: 25
Montana must be banned from here.!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Yeah, I broke down and went with the Pansat 6000. Still have the fortec, but only use it in one of the spare bedrooms. Golf you say? That's where I'm headed now. Going to Ramey to get a game going with some buds.

Still at 60% with VA but it's dual comp as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
i heard BL is dead, so no one gonna come with a fix!!just throw out your pansat boxes! useless!

Bronze Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 12
Montana get out of here...

Username: Mvp_lol

MumbiaIndia

Post Number: 2
john montana u got serious problems

Bronze Member
Username: Killabanks

Post Number: 15
hey guys, i just checked on dsstester for pansat and there is a fix for pansat for the ppv and xxx blackout, i guess it wasnt a rumour, or i may b wrong....i just wish there was a fix for clones

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
call DN for service!

Bronze Member
Username: Parranda

Post Number: 24
hey buddy where in dsstest@er did you see the fix. i look around and i can't find it any little hint will do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3673
There is NO fixes anywhere yet for this ECM....I would think that eventually ALL the channels will have to die BEFORE anyone would release a new bin for the fix..thats why I am a little leary of Viewsat stating they expect a release very soon like within 24 hours...I don't expect ALL channels to be gone within 24 hours, but maybe so..

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 29
Congrats LK on 100%-Ive been fighting to upgrade from 40% for years.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3675
I started at 10%...then 50%...now 100%...took me past 7 years, after in military for 30 years..In Mass I could't get any changes...FL is a great state for vets..

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
I started at 30% now up to 60% after two years. But it hasn't been easy. Good thing is my kids are going to college for free! And it's dual compensation, so I can live with that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
By the way, fixes will be out no earlier then mid-week. So enjoy what you have and stop crying! IT'S A HOBBY!

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 60
how do you know fixes will be out by mid-week?

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Because I do.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 233
LK:
Do you know where I can get some info on :
"FTA Bin editor"
Not really good at hex editing but willing to learn!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
lk is mother&&&&&&&fur.he likes boys Couze they did him while on military!

Username: Mvp_lol

MumbiaIndia

Post Number: 3
http://www.dss-central.net/indexa.html
New bin release

Remove the ( - )

Gold Member

Post Number: 3680
I have FTA bin editor and hexworkshop...I believe I have them posted in the File Archives at dsscentral..

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 234
I have them too but I'm unsure on what to do!
It's there any info in how to use the the bin editor?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3684
There are some sites that do have a small section for coding...forget which ones though ....I think its hashu and VIP area of dsstester

Bronze Member
Username: Bouttep

Post Number: 15
lk

i have a pansat 2500 i've been loosing channels on it , when i blind scan it some of the channel don't even show up any more , but i have a back up receiver lava 2600 all of the channels (except for ppv and hbo ) work on it what do u think is the problem

Gold Member

Post Number: 3692
DN is having a major ECM the past 3 days!...wait until coders can figure it out and release new bins...2 days - 2 weeks..

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 23
hey and speaking of dss@central....they want $$15 a month thats 180 yr....go get them boys....i guess they deserve it....whos next? e-q?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3695
If U are going to post then post the TRUTH!

Dsscentral has ALWAYS had a private area for many years for $15 per month...BUT they also have the public area which has always been FREE and will continue to be..and public files are FREE too as they ALWAYS have been..DO NOT MIX APPLES AND ORANGES!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
so LK ,,,apples and oranges well before i was able to get on the file that have all the name brands for the fta's...when i try to enter lets say coo@sat for instance it tell me "error" to join the membership for the amount stated above...so apples and oranges......thnaks anyway

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
the error says...."DS@CENTRAL.NET,,,DS@-COMMUNITY.COM" ERROR 404---CLICK HERE FRO PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP---ETC ETC,,,,NOW BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO GO IN WITHOUT SUCH MESSAGE COMING OUT...APPLES AND ORANGES NOW 15 A MONTH.....

Bronze Member
Username: Terryhhh

Post Number: 19
hey guys don't know much except lk ruuules I come here once in a while.. wait and get the answers!! All you pervs who are just jonesing for pork (lol) wake up!! Get a VCR ...ever heard of them???? Record all the pork your little (C&^%) heart desires and play it back when needed

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
HUGH?? NOBODY SAYS HE DOESNT RULE...

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1102
Not sure what you're trying to get, but that error message with 404 is usually a time out by the server. What I think it is saying is that to avoid that problem you can become a member and by doing so not have those issues in the future because you get special privileges.
I just logged on, viewed multiple Cools@ files and c/p'd this link for you...
I am not a paying member either.
http://www.dsscommunity*com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11705
And who's Huge?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3699
louie...U are a MORON!....go to the FORUMS where all the Files are at...and FREE!

Do NOT go to premium membership!...thats the private area!...learn how to use the site there before U start posting FALSE allegations!

Also the Files are FREE in the "Latest Filez" area also!....and ALSO in the "File Share" area!

U just don't know how to use their website MORON!

Bronze Member
Username: Argeelh

Post Number: 27
I'm looking at all these links but I couldn't find the new fix for pansat, is there one yet?

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 28
nofix for any receivers yet, all rumours by those who cannot watch tv now.

Username: Mfbakhsh

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 2
hey ppl, I have a receiver "Qsat 2500 plus" and i am new to all this stuff, So can u guys plz help me with how and where to download files for that receiver, everytime it blacks out i pay $30 to my satallite guy to fix for me and i am tired of paying him every other day,I know the fixes are not out yet for any receiever but i just wanna know how to where and how to download files when they are available.. Plz HeLlllllllllp ,

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 3
hey ppl, I have a receiver "Qsat 2500 plus" and i am new to all this stuff, So can u guys plz help me with how and where to download files for that receiver, everytime it blacks out i pay $30 to my satallite guy to fix for me and i am tired of paying him every other day,I know the fixes are not out yet for any receiever but i just wanna know how to where and how to download files when they are available.. Plz HeLlllllllllp ,

Username: Bryanpa

Post Number: 4
louie, go to the link that says file archive and select your receiver model from the list. The link will be located under the home link on the left side of the screen. This will display all the files avalible to download. This website is the only website I use to download bins, I find it really reliable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3701
louie the LOSER...have U been retarded your entire life?

DssCentral.n*et - DssCommunity.c*om
!! Error 404 !!
The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable ...

TEMPORARILY is the key word!...and thats due to heavy traffic on the server....

There are still 3 other places there AT THE SITE to go to get FREE public files!....LEARN the site MORON before U bash it and spread lies about it!

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 38
LK , what u doing up so early can't sleep , just checking ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3702
Yes I have PTSD and a sleeping disorder...this gets my mind off of "things" and along with a xanex "candybar" will put me to sleep again hopefully!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3705
Here's quote from Dsscommunity/Dsscentral explaining the 404 code and why...and its only in the file share area...3 other areas are available..

These files located at Dsscentral (Not in these Dsscommunity FORUMS) are bogus!...some piss ant is either stupid or intentionally trying to cause problems for the peeps..these files will not work and very likely cause nite rider lights...yesterday we shut down (error 404) the file sharing area to prevent people from uploading any more possible harmful files...we still have theses Dsscommunity Forums and the Latest Filez and Files Archives area for downloading of any needed files..

278T

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 4

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 38
@ Faheem, first of all u'll need a loader then a latest bin related to ur account, let the bin comes out first for ur Qsat den u need to upload it though ur desktop, u'll need a serial cable that comes wid the reciver to do so

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 5
David, thanks man , but wat is that cable called , i want to buy it and then plz tell me the whole process of downloading that file plz, i will realy appriciate ur help

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 147
faheem
you need this cable

rs232 serial cable. 9 pin cable female to female

more info about your receiver
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/240783.html

update.. there is no fix as of yet.. when it comes out wait for the clone safe bin... it should be 278t bin..
Dont dowload any 278t bin before an official fix is posted, as it might burn your receiver..

u can download the loader from any fta site with filesUpload

Username: Indigo_man

Post Number: 7
Hey Fahim,
The cable you need depends on the computer you have.... look at the back of your q sat... and try to fiind something in the store. When you have the cable... connect it to your comp. and you have to get a GT ROm loader (get the from pansatusa.co*m), then you have to search for bin files... around here and stuff. When you have the BIN file open the GTROM loader and press the button which says "BIN File", from there you select the bin file you found on the internet and press downlaod... When you connect your receiver back to your tv, it will say "waiting for picture" for some time... let that happen and after a few minutes your tv will be up and running.

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 88
I use to have a QSAT but i changed it cuz it does have good support. The bin files came in really late . But its still a pretty good reciver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
HEY LK...'Loser Knows' iam just putting down what is says....if its heavy use than it should just say that...and yes i guess iam a moran,,,takes one to know one....take ur geritol old @art thanks....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
iam not here to start s@it with u...lets just get along if not lets get it on....opps!! u might be to old for me...i respect my elders...take care man...lets find a solution...so we can have them up and running....were is santana??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
THANK U CAN-COOPER,,,JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK....ILL TRY LATER GOT TO LET THE DOG OUT....SHAOLIN PEACE BE WITH U....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3737
louie..U are just young and dumb..so U have an excuse for the ignorance!.....LMAO

BTW...I'll still kick your azz any day of the week too !...U and your brother Kato Katlin (OJ's former boyfriend).....LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
HEY LK IAM NOT THAT YOUNG...IN THE 40'S...IAM SURE ILL KICK YOUR AZZ JUST WITH ONE HAND BEHIND MY BACK...TAKE CARE IAM GLAD TO SEE THAT U ARE UP...PILLS DO WONDERS FOR OUR OLD ELDERS....STAY COOL MAN...SHAOLIN PEACE WITH U TOO...OLD F@RT...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
HEY ANY FIX YET...NO NEWS?? IAM SURE U WILL LET US KNOW...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us