This is for LK

Username: Dish

Post Number: 1
I am visiting from another site, mods in another site have been reading your post and how you are rude and an AZZ to the newbies here in this site. You like for people to look at you like your the only one that knows what the hell your talking about. Mods in other sites call you the "OLD F@rt" wanna be, Why don't you tell everyone where you are a mod, you can't because you are not mod material. You like bashing newbies because you can, but treat someone like that in another site and you will be banned. I'll let everyone know that LK is like a dog with it's tale between his legs at other sites because other sites are monitored by mods and will ban him if he tries to bash people like he does here. LK is an old f@rt that lives in florida, he says he understands coding and all there is about cards and how they work. If this is true why doesn't he produce bins for you all, he is retired and has alot of time in his hands, that's why he bashes people he is old and bitter. What I am trying to tell you people is that LK is a jerk here and only here becuase at other sites he is a pu$$y. You guys want real, honest and helpful help, ask other people here LK is not the only one with answers. Of course if you like to get bashed and abused ask LK.

Let everyone know where you are a mod and your username so they can follow your post at other sites. This way they can believe what I am saying.

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 15
Dish, you should read the threads BEV and LK. It's in the Archive folder on this forum just scroll down. Date is June 16. It's about LK. Come on read it just for the heck of it.

Bronze Member
Username: Bandulu_deh

Post Number: 15
LK used to be helpful. yeah the questions are the same...but the people are different. I agree sometimes when the asnwer is two posts up. digging though archives all the time for a simple answer is annoying. Plus what's so hard about cut & paste thats all he does.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1078
Dish,
Don't come here and start this $hit with a non-descript name like that. If you have something to say, then say it but at least give LK, and everyone who reads this, the courtesy of knowing who it comes from. You lead people to believe that you're speaking for the rest of the DSS community, and if you are then give us the name you use elsewhere, or the names you speak for. My guess is that it comes from no one, aside from you who's been bare bum sp@nked for asking a silly question and had your pride hurt.
Considering the circumstance with the latest ECM, this is a real useful post. I'll expect you to stick around and see multiple posts from you helping all those that are having trouble with their international channels and their key issues.

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 46
Hey Dish, if you don't like LK so much, why even bother coming here. LK was here long before you or I came here and he actually posts useful things that we all can use, unlike you.
People here have a choice, they can either read LKs posts or not. If people don't want LK to reply, they'll ask for someone else, no problem. LK may be a rude old f^rt, but I'm glad he's here.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 139
look at it like this LK is not bashing people hes trying to push people to help themselfs!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3615
Dish...Please give me your real nick, your site and the nicks of the mods at this other site, who U represent...most of us admin/mods know each other ....so I will contact them directly myself, and U as well...please link me to these agreeing conversationsal posts U have about me with mods from other sites...I would like to confirm your alleged posts about me from this other site..

U ask where do I mod..well most here know where I presently and have in the past..if U read these forums, as U state U and mods from other sites do, U would all know where I have been a mod and presently mod..its never been a secret..

Thanks for the supportive comments from The Ecoustics members here...its appreciated..

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 69
Dish,
I think you are one of us in this site. you not from another site. You just want to throw the ball to LK.
If you don't like LK's posts DON'T READ IT.

Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 4
I have Cools**t 5000 Platinium... Not all channel Working ... On 148.W Indian Channel NOT PLAYING at all.... It says Scramble Channel.....
But some Chinese channel are playing but viewing is BAD...
PLEASE ,, Explain to me what should I Do EXACTLY... THANKS

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1466
They might if you post in the right place!!!!!

And not hijack a thread have some manners.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3618
I always wanted the ball when I was a kid playing sports and still now as an older 3rd baseman playing softball in the city league...love competition and challenges..

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 356
You Know LK it's amazing how some ppl when they are newbies are begging you for help, then they get a LITTLE knowledge and WHAM who is the first person they want to bash LK.
Good Lord PPL this man has helped THOUSANDS (myself included when I first started testing)and all he asks is that you Read before asking, the knowledge is put there for the taking, but NO!! everyone wants to be spoon fed.
I know of one site that LK is a MOD and he is respected there, I'm sure there are others.
I don't come here much any more because of all the bashing etc. but do on occasion and it never changes, someone is always bashing LK.
GIVE THE MAN THE RESPECT HE SO WELL DISERVES.

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 295
I know of one site that LK is a MOD and he is respected there, I'm sure there are others.

?Really !! which one?

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1182
Give to ALL MEN the respect they so well deserve.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
Boyce Boyce
Silver Member

Post Number: 295

HMMMMM since April 2006
LK has been here for many years, and I have been here over 1 year!

Get some time under your belt Sir!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3621
Dssware
Dssbuzz
Dsstester (old one)
Dsshideaway
DssDCU
pantecdvb
pantecf2a
Dssedu
Dssftp
DssUBR
Dsscommunity/Dsscentral

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 81
hi guys
any1 i need help
if u guys have any idea about the fortecstar ultra
plzzzzzzzzzz could anyone answer me
i will be very greatful
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in advanceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
Full Name: Slo_hand2
Last Logged In: June 23, 2006
Total Posts: 357

Can I ask a question in here?

or it is a dump question which I can't ask?

you been here more than year! Ok mean......

I believe you need Get some time under your belt , TOO!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
I DO NOT WISH TO GET INTO A p------ MATCH HERE, if you read back LK has mentioned the sites he mod's at many times , and if you will note he has posted a list 2 post back for your info.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 31
While I agree that LK has been unnecessarily rude with many posters, I also agree that he has been very helpful. He does take his time to answer many questions, so I tend to ignore his bullying and move on to read what's really important.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3622
Dish...I'm still waiting for your list of mods and sites who stand by you , and who U state U represent with your derogatory comments about me..

Put up or shut up!....I will personally contact each mod and U..

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 151
There are testers, and then there are people who want free tv.

Testers, hopefully, take the time to read and put in some effort to learn, before asking a question.

People wanting free tv usually (not always) want to have the answers handed to them without putting in any effort.

I think LK is tired of dealing with stupid questions, and dealing with people who don't want to try...

If we could ask intelligent questions then we will get intelligent answers.

I'm sure anyone here will help as long as they see that the person asking for help has put some thought into the question and their problem, and communicated their question properly.

Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 2
Everything I know about Satellite TV and FTA, I have learned it from here and mostly from LK and I'm sure most will agree with me on this. Thank You LK for answering my questions and for all your informative posts here of warning us ahead and teaching us ;) Let's just ingore the ash-hole who started the thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
if you don't have anything nice to say....dont say nothing at all. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Username: Amah

Post Number: 10
I have been reading all of LK's posts for months, and have learned alot from him. He always knows what he is talking about!!!! He has helped me bring back my TV to life time and time again. I don't post lots of commets, because I usually find the answers to my questions in LK's posts. So for the people that don't like LK's posts don't read them.........it's ur loss, not his!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
His posts are very helpful, even when he is not the original author of his posts, like when he cuts and paste's other people's post's from other site's they are still very informative and helpful. But I think what Dish was refering to was his negative posts bashing newbies for asking a question. "even a genius ask's questions"

Username: Sitsat

Yeah, but if the same question asked 200 times in 200 places how can you answering them. Like for tonight, after all his warning what is coming and what is happening, people are still asking for dishnet keys ;) He is only a human!

Username: Keyisme33

ive been here awhile before havent been lately. but lk is most knowledgable. yes this is new screen name. but i will have to say lk got grumpy cause he help so many and i think hes getting tired of repeteing himself so many times. ive read alot here and maple, slow,eva you all doing one hell of a job.if you visit some of lks sites he posted you will see just how many he has helped over the years. and yes he got me set-up with my flu so many years ago and i creadit him for all ive learned so thanks bro.

Username: Sunnyd

LK your funny but please stop it with the U, Its spelled *you*

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy_jughead

Post Number: 40
LK
Is very helpful and most of time it has been written somewhere. If u can find it. He has help me and I have ask some dumb questions to. All in all he KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. Thank you very much LK for your time and answers

Bronze Member
Username: Shl

Post Number: 20
Aasim,

who cares, as long as we all understand what he's talking about.

Username: Rith

Post Number: 5
Can Anyone tell me if you guys have rpoblems when doing blind scanning, my PANSAT3500S gets stuck at 5% forever and does not cotinue to scan all the rest of the channels...Your help is appreciated
Thanks in advance

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Do a regular scan, I had a similar problem with my Viewsat.

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 29
LK don worry bout dISH hes a slacker, lol , makin assumption himself, just ignore it , sit bak relax, since all american channels are still up, buh i really do need indian channels badly, i had to read my mom all reviews from each show, tht really wastage of time for me, lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3632
This is NOT the current Dishnet key 00 but I keep seeing this still posted at many sites for 61.5 and 121...try it

N 0101 00:

98 F7 44 AC 5E 07 D9 ED 8A FF 3B 7E 65 71 F9 4E
Needed for 61.5 and 121

N 0101 01: (active)

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Grumpy old man....LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 53
if LK had charged $10 for each help

he would already made like $52,600 american dollars

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 54
just this year alone

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 52
Aasim don't let it bother U. What happened to Dish? He starts the thread then disappears!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3643
Punjavi...I like your math..and wish it were true!...BUT $10 per post this year would be $36,320 (NOT $52,600),....stay in school, if U already are now...LMAO

BTW...thanks again for the support from all..

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 26
THIS Thread STOPS Now!! Its a nonsense thread and more important issues at hand. If you support this site stop this BULL. DO NOT feed flame-bait threads like this.Thanks

Username: Fredster

Post Number: 10
I can vouch for Dish's original beefs with LK .... LK is the most disrepectful, unhelpful degenerate in captivity ! I had problems setting up my ViewSat Xtreme a few weeks ago and the flaming idiot was not only unhelpful (as is his prerogative - though not very Christian-like if you ask me) but his invective and insults are a little much ... thank God for sites like DSSRookie and F2ATV where people genuinely care and are well mannered and good intentioned folks .... LK you are CRUD!

Bronze Member
Username: Milla

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 46
we do hits for a $1000 here anyone got beef ring me up well take care of u. LK is grumpy but hes ma dog he fixed me up before.

Bronze Member
Username: Solito

Post Number: 24
i am 100% with LK. He help a lot. He is good and helpful. Thanks LK

Bronze Member
Username: Mvp_lol

MumbiaIndia

Post Number: 12
No LK is a b*i*t*c*H

I am 100% not with him mabye 150% or mabye 100000000000000000000000000000000000%

Gold Member

Post Number: 3686
U are my bit*ch Montana...and soon will be someone else's in jail when U do a bid for being a punk..

Username: Usamabinfile

Post Number: 1
All these stupid liberals have never been in the Military. That's why they get "offended" any time
someone tells them what to do.

Username: Sunnyd

Post Number: 3
stop the beef learn to love :-)

Username: Milh467

El Monte, CA USA

god... stop this nonsense please... and let's get back to FTA questions and answers...

Bronze Member
Username: Marco1979

Post Number: 21
I can't agree more with the above couple of posts. Negative energy is not helping any one. In one hand I can understand LK's frustration, and on the other hand I feel that we should show some tolerence towads new members. I have an idea that I would like to put forward for discussion; how about adopting a plan that is graduated in nature where the new members will be trainned in the dos and don'ts in this forum - call it training period if you will ( 10 postings are not that many). When the member is promoted to the bronze level, then non complience postings/threads (Lazy or otherwise)will be either ignored or ........ Similarly when silver members post silly/lazy or unacceptable posting will face more severe consequences....and so on. It is just an idea that I think it will be fair for all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3687
U people don't understand this site....these are NOT new members posting here..they are old regular Members who come here ONLY to start trouble...they are 14 yr old kids who post trash and p*orn and start fights with people..U can join everyday and get a new registered nick name here and also still use your old nicks too..this is not like most Dss sites where U are limited to 1 username based on your email addy or IP address!.....after a couple years U get to know who the troublemakers are using new registered nicks...some of them have over 100 usernames and "appear" to be newbies!..

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 38
I don't see any point in LK bashing, considering he is one of the few knowledgable and helpful guys. It is frustrating to see many newcomers ask questions that are already answered in the same thread and often on the same day.

Bronze Member
Username: Lady_m

Post Number: 17
Or even if the question hasn't been answered you should scroll up & see that it was asked 3000 times & no one has answered it. That might be an indication that no one knows.

Username: Indigo_man

ok... i am a new member.. LK has been very helpful... and i am not taking sides here...we can all improve from these posts... PPl...please try to read through the archives and then ask questions... and LK you dont really need to be that rude... you need to understand that some of these ppl are very new to the forum and maybe they dont even know how to look through the archives...all i am saying is that we can all be a bit more co-operative instead of biting at each others necks...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us