Sanyo is stuck in Video 2 Can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Brchandlereastexnet

Chester, Texas

Post Number: 2
My kids broke the remote after watching the dvd player and there is no way to program another remote to get it off Video without being on the regular channels side . Please SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2780
Get a universal remote. I recommend a One For All.

Bronze Member
Username: Mspearl

Post Number: 19
Are you saying there is no 'Channel up' on your tv? There should be some buttons on your tv for power on/off volume up/down and channel up/down.

Chester, Texas

Post Number: 3
No , I have channels up and down , But if you have a tv like mine you know that you have to have a remote to turn it on Video 2 and Video 1 , and you have to have it on that to watch Dvd , well the kids broke the remote while it was still on video 2 , and it doesnt have the option to turn it off video 1 and 2 on my menu , you have to have the remote to change it to regular channels , but to program a new remote to it you you have to be on the regular Channels mode NOt AUX , you see what I am saying . And I can't program it because it is stuck on VIDEO 2 which is like most people AUX mode.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2783
Get a One For All remote, it will change the input.

Chester, Texas

Post Number: 4
thanks . but how can I program another remote to it with it on Video 2 i tried and it wont let me , either that or i dont know how , but i know how to program the remote i have done it a thousand times , i just dont think it can do it while its on Video 2 . Thanks for all the help though you guys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2784
It doesn't matter what the TV is on, once you've entered the right code, it will operate the TV. If you want to be completely sure, get the 8910, if it doesn't come preprogrammed with the right code, it can be upgraded over the phone.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I understand your problem,now. You can buy an OEM Sanyo remote here. Be sure the model number is correct.

http://www.partstore.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductSKU=3079517&s=froogle

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Oops. That site now says unavailable. Here is another site.

http://www.electronicadventure.us/sanyo.htm

Username: Lorinda0581

Post Number: 1
Check out the sanyo webite www.sanyo.com
I have the same problem and you can buy a remote for $5.99. I am going to do it today and I will let you know how it goes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us