Backing up Walt Disney dvd Movies help

Username: Justhugs

Georgia

Post Number: 1
Hello all. I have been reading some of the post but I might have skipped over if anyone else has this problem. I have ICOPYDVDS2 software and dvd43free. I did found out that when downloading to disable ALL virus/firewall software on your computer or it won't work well. ICOPYDVDS2 does have a very helpful tech support. I have been having very good success backing up my dvd's. It automatically condense it to a 4.7 dvd disk. Works great in just 2 clicks. I have found out in my experience that I have to delete my temp files as my computer memory does fill up and interferres with copying with Icopydvds2 program. Also, my computer likes DVD-R to record on and my dvd player/recorder takes DVD+R's to record my tv shows. I found that my backup dvd's were not playing right on my dvd player/recorder. It would freeze/skip in certain frames. After I bought a new dvd player with dvd-r reading capabilities, they played smoothly. I have since downloaded the DVDRegionfree59 when I was having problems with my DVD43Free decreption code. I found out I had to upgrade my older version to 7.9. While downloading the dvdregionfree59 along came the dvd copy software. This software is wonderful because it allows me to select whole movie or just the movie itself or other parts of the movie as well and did it faster then my other program. Even with my experience I am still having problems with the Walt Disney movies. No matter what I do - even just using disk copy from my Neo 3 program with decypher program on, it wont let me. I am guessing that Walt Disney has something that goes beyond what I have to decypher its code. Anyone has any luck with copying Walt Disney movies? You would be surprise what grandkids do to dvd's!! Please email me at justhugs@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us