The SKY is Falling...

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 135
Weird that no one has posted about this on this site, or atleast not started a new thread about it.

Other sites have been posting that old bins are working again, with the new keys of course..

An this is only a sign that there will be big changes..

this here is a c&p from a C&p of dsstester's site.. If the info was here already, what the heck everyone c&p the same over and over
c&p

This rev 109 update has been analysed and these are the findings:

It appears that they are planning to start using EMM $F3 prior to CMD07. This means that a CMD04 will have to be decrypted immediately prior to a CMD07 for proper video authorization. In other words, they will be speeding up the datastream. If you can't decrypt a CMD04 in less then 2 seconds - game over. The Armulator dump is a farce. An emulator device can never fully mimick the real card. The info on rev009 is coming from decrypted CMD04s which carry the updates. Penga and others have posted those already. No big deal: the update expands the hash which was to be expected and over writes an area in RAM that was used by the glitchers. Maybe E*hostar is introducing this hash so that FTA makers have to chip their boxes with ROM102 code from the factory to make them work in the future. But the ROM code is copyrighted, so maybe echo could start sueing for copyright infringement. That would then force FTA underground like other testing methods.
They are setting up an attack on Atmegas and FTA this time. They took care or ROM10s the last time. WHen they expand the hash they can do this:

1. Hash up to 98K of ROM
2. Hash up to 20K of EEPROM
3. Hash IRD firmware.

So if they hash both the ROM and EEPROM, that is 118K. That would only leave 10K for the Atmega128 to utilize for code and routines. It isn't enough. FTA will survive if they can squeeze 10K of memory now, chances are 100K won't be so tough. Think about all the routines that generate menus and such, they can just cut back on some of that stuff and they would have plenty of memory, but then they also have to be able to decrypt a CMD04 in less then 2 seconds.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1177
Dont worry the sky its in the same place. When the rocks fail from the sky, we will buy strong umbrellas.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1036
A different version of this was posted earlier.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/241494.html
And I thought I read that someone went back to an earlier bin and it was working. With the PPV up and all.

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 46
They knew it when the blackbird started working again. I'm hoping dish has given up completely and decided to save some money.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 445
DN has not given up. They have refined the cmd07 to secure the control words. This will atemp to or may eliminate plastic fixes but I think FTA will be able to counter this measure quit easy. BL is pretty good with algos and this is all DN and BEV are doing. The worst case is that new bin evry few weeks for update firmware will be the norm.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3586
People should keep a close eye on this...another major ECM is imminent soon!...this will be a VERY serious one!...plastic and atmega's will be hit hard...and FTA is expected to be put down for at least awhile...all the reputable DSS sites listed in my "Best Dss sites" thread and coders are talking about this!....

so do not come here one day and be surprised and asked for "new keys" for a fix for this ECM!..

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1040
In the event that the sky does fall, take note. Share your sub enough and it's as close to FTA as you can get:

DirecTV's $7,500 a Year Man of Steel Package

DirecTV on Tuesday revealed its latest programming package, DirecTV Titanium, which is being promoted along with the upcoming Warner Bros. Pictures' release "Superman Returns."
The movie debuts in theaters June 28. DirecTV and its Titanium package serve as the title sponsor of the film's world premiere at the Mann Village Theater in Westwood tonight.

DirecTV said its Titanium offering provides customers with the "most unlimited entertainment experience the industry has ever seen." An annual subscription fee of $7,500 gives subscribers the "ultimate fantasy package for those who enjoy using the newest, best, and most expensive gadgets and services," the company said.

Included in the package: Unlimited access to all of DirecTV's programming - every channel, 24-hour concierge customer service, and unlimited access to all pay per view movies, events and sports packages.

DirecTV said that because of the dedicated attention and service afforded to those who subscribe, Titanium will be limited to just several hundred subscriptions "to ensure these individuals receive red carpet treatment all day, everyday."

Bronze Member
Username: Baluja

Post Number: 37
Got back SetMax and ZeeGuj

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
LK is right the sky could be falling but we thought the last emm ecm would be it and all is ok. The biggest problem is that FTA really needs plastic to make them work or should i say they need the knowledge of plastic to keep FTA going I know BL is good at what he does and I think FTA will be here for awhile yet. Even if they make it impossible to glitch card with the new rev. no1be4me is the best and should find a way.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3591
no1b4me as we all know is a legend way ahead of his time but he remains aloof for obvious reasons, so his input cannot ever be predicted!...since the DTV days little is truely know of him , especially since he gave up his own sites..many say he retired and some say he remains active undrground..

Bronze Member
Username: Anchu

Post Number: 13
hi is anybody have new key for fortec star life time ultra, it went down 10 minutes ago

Bronze Member
Username: Aky

Canada, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
and viewsat its down 15 minutes ago is anybody have new key

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
LK no1be4me is not retired he is just keeping low profile as he should. We all know how wanted he is with DN Dave and Bev. Everyone knows that he is the one that got into 102 inavasive attack witch should tell all how smart he really is. Let hope he says active underground for years to come. I know for a fact that he has come up with an idea for dave plastic and has not been heard form for weeks lets hope he does it for we all miss dave dearly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3605
People where have U been?.....U all know DN is doing war with the peeps...DN moves channels to new Transponder and satellites almost daily requiring new scans...and DN is throwing whatever monkey wrench they have... don't be surprised if U are misssing some channels now and then ....read and take whatever necessary actions to correct these things...which is primarily Scans or channel lists...

Don't think a new bin is coming out every time U lose a few channels...get serious!...this has been going on for months now....READ READ READ..there is no 1 simple fix for everyone's problems..BUT U should know if its just SOME channels it has something to do with a new scan being needed...that info is here all over the place!

NEW bins are released either to improve OLD bins, or add new features or to correct a major ECM which denied U more than just a few channels!....and U were all warned about an imminent new ECM..

and if U have the wrong keys now, then U would have NO TV...not just misssing po*rn or SOME channels!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3626
The rev 109 update has hit and now with FTA we have a cmd 7 ECM which is attacking the international and adult channels on DN...this will take new bins to fix..and will probably get worse before it gets better...

In the mean time...watch your shared subs and kick back..and when the ECM fixes are released, they will gain be posted within 1 hour at dsscommunity.c*om...in fact Mr Leaker, Blacklist's best bud posted the fixes himself at dsscommunity IMMEDIATELY after BL released them!...Leaker is buds with Dsscommunity owners too and has always liked our site and its members..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us