Dct2244

Username: Knives2134

Post Number: 2
hey whats up? i just bought a dct2244 off ebay, the whole deal with getting all digital cable channels 2-999, i subscribe to cablevision, and have the scientific atlantica, i think thats what theyre called, recievers. i plugged in the dct2244 to my tv, all there is is a black screen with no sound, and the unit says hunt on it, is there anything i can do to get it running or am i sh*t out of luck?, thanks

Username: Mspearl

Post Number: 9
This is just a guess. You can order digital service ($12.95 monthly here) or HDTV service ($22.95 monthly here). The cable company will get you going and provide you with a box and a remote. After they leave you can use your dct2244 on a second tv saving you the monthly fee for a second box ($6.95 here).

Username: Knives2134

Post Number: 4
yeah we already had analog cable, the cable company just upgraded it to digital and they gave us 3 boxes for 3 tvs, i bought the box and would like to use it on a 4th tv, so i bought the splitter and split the cable to my box that i got off ebay, and what happened you already read, thanks tho man, if anyone else can help, please do
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us