Really need help wiith my eagle star

Username: Sum1_else

Post Number: 3
can sum1 please really help me i am very nervous at this time i wanted to fix my aunts Eagle star and i dont know now if i screwd it up or what ...please sum 1 link me to a bin file ..and the uploader i got tells me to put stb file name and i dont knwo what to put ...please help

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 132
your eagle star 2500 is a pansat 2500a clone receiver.

use straight serial cable
use bl-1.4 uploader with 277t bin
post ur e-mail and u shall be emailed the fix by a spoon feeder

Post Number: 4
cool dafee but i really tried to find the BL loader only got the Gtrom and then i uploaded sum bin and it had no signal No quality ...i am soo worried because the sat is only what my aunt ahs and i told wanna kill that ...but thanks alot and my email is sum1_elce@hotmail.com

Post Number: 5
ya i was sayiing i dont wanna kill that box ..please someone help me ...

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1108
Ryan if daffee cant send the bin. go to dss**tester.com pansat area, download the last bin for pansat and pansat clon, go to search at dss write Loader, download the last gtloader, enjoy

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 989
Ryan,
Go to dsscentral*net.
Here's the link.
http://www.dsscommunity*com/forums/viewforum.php?f=130&sid=ddedff26737f7d918e2f09d1df12998b
First (PAY ATTENTION). Get the 147 bin. Open the zip file and in it will be the BL downloader. Delete the rest, keep the d/loader.
Second: At the same link, get the 277T bin.
You may need to register first, but it's free.

Post Number: 6
wow you guys are really helpul ..thank you sooo much to all ...but hey when i go to Dsscommunity....i registered but it doesnt send me any confirmation email or anything i am still waiting for that...but by the way do u know if my box is dead by now ? because earlier i put a bin file a clone one was sent to me and i used a gtrom and i wasnt sure what to type in the STB Model name so i typed pansat 2500a even tho i got eagle star...now there is no signal on my sat or any quality...Tyler could u send me the correct bin and loader to my email please sum1_elce@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 992
The confirmation email might be delayed, it'll show up provided you can type your email address correctly.:-)
If you're getting No Sig and 0 Quality, check your settings. Bins sometimes reset your settings.
So check you Antenna config, as the LNB type/freq might be off, and you DiSEqC ports may have been changed.
If you had sig and now you don't, that's what I'd check first.
Sorry, I don't email. I'll help where I can, but I'm haven't waited tables in a number of years. Besides, when someone's not around you'll have to get these things yourself. Better to show you how now rather than later. Post if you still can't get it going. I'll be up for a little while longer. Still have 3/4 of a beer to go before I ship off to bed.

Post Number: 7
i still cant get it working ...and how do u know if your receiver is damaged ? damn it everyone got theres fixed i bet i am the only one left ... when i load it with gtrom and it dont work at all .. and what is stb model ? i have a eagle star i hear thats a pansat 2500a clone so do i type in pansat 2500a ? and the wire i bought is a db9 female to female ..what am i doing wrong?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3541
U a straight cable DB9 female ends (NOT null modem ) ....they look identical...buy at radio shack...use BL updater 1.4 (no model name required) and bin 277T..

Post Number: 10
mine says female to female ...db9
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us