DNUPMAN wont detect receiver when i download, and i cant find any keys for my receiver.

Username: Segato

Post Number: 3
I had a Lifetime ultra, but it died, so i got a Lifetime classic, but it didnt come with a cable to hook up to your pc so i used te one from the ultra. I downloaded the program for the classic, and tried to download it to the receiver so it didnt detect it, so i bought a new cable, and it still doesnt detect it. I also cant find keys for dish network for a lifetime classic.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 214
bla bla
bla bla "a cable" bla bla
new keys ---im on it

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3527
U went from the 2nd worse receiver to the worse!...LMAO...OBVIOUSLY U didn't read the posts, opinions, reviews of FTA owners!...ALL Fortecs have been a nightmare for OVER a year now..

Dishnet keys are same for ALL receivers!

Lack of communication with PC could be the wrong SERIAL port (cannot use USB pors usually) or wrong cable...if U had an Ultra, U should know this!

I would throw that POS in the garbage now and buy something with software support, cause U will rarely ever find files to load...and little info and tech support since its a rare unpopular receiver that is junk!...U are going to be spending most of your time trying to get it working rather than watching TV....LMAO....shame on U, its your own fault!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us