Help for Pansat 3500s

Username: Eagleeye

Post Number: 1
I have a Pansat 3500s which was working fine, except for the usual problems dropping channels and loosing PPV's, until I tried one of the new bins. Now my unit is dead, no lights in front or back of unit. 1- Is this a common problem with Pansat, 2- is it worth having fixed, 3- What are the differences between Pansat and others, I mean is it worth trying another Pansat? Any comments or advice?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3511
U have a CLONE...not GENUINE 3500..the real pansat bin 353 killed your receiver...and they do NOT make Clone bins for the pansat 3500 clone....I would blame Blacklist (the pansat bin coder) and the dealer who sold U that CLONE!

U must Jag it to fix..involves soldering, making a cable and time process,...some electronics shops will do it for $60..

I will never buy another pansat because of Blacklist and his killer codes and lousy bins!....Viewsat extreme receiver for $145 at www.globalwholesalers.com is sweet!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3512
U have a CLONE...not GENUINE 3500..the real pansat bin 352 killed your receiver...and they do NOT make Clone bins for the pansat 3500 clone....I would blame Blacklist (the pansat bin coder) and the dealer who sold U that CLONE and didn't tell U, it was a clone!

U must Jag it to fix..involves soldering, making a cable and time process,...some electronics shops will do it for $60..

I will never buy another pansat because of Blacklist and his killer codes and lousy bins!....Viewsat extreme receiver for $145 at www.globalwholesalers.com is sweet!

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the response. Is setting up Viewsat similar to Pansat as far as bins and Keys? Can you get PPV's and HBO's with the codes?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3524
Yes...FTA is FTA...receivers are all basically same with just varied ways to do the same tasks!

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the help!

Username: Satmans

Post Number: 3
need bin file 272 for 2700a where can i get it

Username: Mountainman411

Post Number: 10
dsstester.c*m, click on pansat files
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts