Receiver suggestion

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 44
I currently have the Pansat 2700a and this is an exchange since the first one is a genuine Pansat 2700a which fried by the BL BIN 271. I'm also suggest my brothers & friends go for the Pansat 2700a. Guest what, one of my brother & a friend got the Pansat 2700a Genuine & get fried with the BL BIN 272 :-(.
First exchange for those 2 and still got the same 2700a Genuine. Second exchange get the right Pansat 2700a (original).
Now I lose my faith with pansat 2700A/E, and I'm still looking for another receiver. The same dealer said he'll give me a good prize on Co*lsat5K or Viewsat V2K extreme.
I'm appreciate for any suggestion.
P.S.: IS there any clone on the Co*lsat5K or Viewsat V2K? I do not like the clone.

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 44
C**lsat gives a better picture than the viewsat extreme. There are custom settings for component on the extreme but the picture on the c**lsat is still better. It shouldn't matter about clones unless you have a pansat since it's 768 encryption. With the HD FTA box coming out for the pansat at the end of the month look for a lot more authentic pansats to get fried. Thank blacklist.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us