Help With My Receiver.

Username: Harvyd

Glendale, CA United States

Post Number: 1
Hi I was wondering if some one could tell me how to get my pansat 3000 back up and running, i bought like two months ago from dss toy box*com but now I cant get any support form them at all.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1063
Harvy go to dss**tester.com download the manual, read a little how to run a bin in your receiver, and download in dss the bin and loader for set your receiver.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1064
 Pansat does not make or sell 3000 series products. Thus, any and all products sold with Pansat 3000 model are counterfeit satellite receivers.

 The paint color on counterfeit satellite receivers is greenish silver. There is a noticeable difference in the color of the top cover when compared to the front panel's color. Authentic Pansat satellite receivers are produced in a "Sony silver" color.

 A vinyl protection sheet, which is typically adhered to the top of the satellite receiver, is missing in the counterfeit product. Authentic products always have a protective vinyl sheet applied to them in case of damage during transportation.

 Counterfeit receivers have top cover ventilation holes which are noticeably square shaped rather than a smooth, round shape as the authentic model has.

 The bottom chassis of counterfeit receivers are flat whereas authentic receivers have several more, upward-punched, square shaped holes.

 Counterfeit models have a sticker label listing UL (safety standard) and FCC compliance on the back panel. Sticker label format has been discontinued and is no longer used to list UL and FCC compliance. Authentic models have a UL & FCC clause directly printed onto the metal on the back of the receiver and should be accompanied by a small sticker indicating the month of the product's manufacture (e.g. Sep. 2004 -- (SB)).

 A serial number is not attached on both the gift box and the unit (back or bottom) on counterfeit satellite receiver models. It appears as an alpha-numeric listing such as "4G4- " on the FCC sticker label. There is a possibility that a completely fake serial number may be created and attached on counterfeit units in the future. Authentic Pansat satellite receivers will list an eight (8) digit serial number consisting of year, month, unit sequence & other numbers and is located on the bottom of the receiver chassis and on the top side of gift box.

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 270
Watch out, pansat 3000 is a clone box, don't use the BL bin

Post Number: 2
Eva so should I download the manual at dss tester or not?
Im kinda lost with what Boyce said. please help.

Username: Min

Post Number: 10
can i use the bin file 277T for my 35oosd ?

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 124
Harvy, these people are giving you a hard time..
just be aware that an original pansat bin can fry your box.
Dont load an original bin and you will be ok...
Your receiver works the same as a pansat 2500.
you can use pansat loader, channel list as a pansat, troubleshoot as a pansat, but just not use their bins.
the recent released versions of bins for clones have a "t" after the pin #.
ie.. working original pansat 2500a bin is 277
" clone " " " " 277t.
if you havent flashed it since you bought it or just recently lost programming due to current ecm changes... you have nothing to worry about.
hardware-- a computer, a straight serial cable,
software (which can be downloaded from any site mentioned [read read]) --loader BL1.4 will do fine and bin 277t si good also

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
rock, are you on crack..

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 970
Authentic 3500SD has it's own bin.
X-05BL_060609_352eubx_api_au_1.zip via dsscentral*net

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
thanks tyler , and dafee i'm not on crack ,but just woke up ,thanks guy ...

Post Number: 3
Thanks Alot dafee I really appreciate it man I dont know what I would do with out you guys. I owe you one.

Post Number: 4
Hey Dafee would you happen to know where I could find the bl 1.4 loader that you told me about i searched dss tester but cant find it

Silver Member

Post Number: 126

Post Number: 6
Hey Any one please, everytime I open the file 277T it says its an unarchived file error and it cannot open it can anybody please explain to me whats the problem with this???

Post Number: 7
heres the exact error I get unknown archive format and it says engine error, unknown format.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1143
Do you already unzipped the files?

Post Number: 8
Eva this start to happen when I begin to unzipp the files.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1145
Do you need unzipped both files, open the loader file, and browse for bin file, theloader is the program to run and open the bin file.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1146
Windows its trying to open and run the bin, but windows cannot know which program use to run the bin, open the loader, and browse in the loader for the bin file, the loader will install the bin in your receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
harvy ,the old bin files all ppv and xxx are all coming back now ,before only the vod are working ,now everything are back to normal, just input the lastest key and watch tv ...

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1148
Download Procedure for Pansat 3500S

1. Connect RS232 Null Modem(#2,3 crossed) cable between the receiver and PC.
2. Turn the receiver power ON.
3. Open the GTRom Loader V3.36(Pansat 3500S).
4. Click BIN FILE and select the Bin File to be downloaded.
5. Select FILE TYPE and click Download.
6. Do not interrupt the receiver power while downloading.
7. Press OK after Download Complete!! Appear on the PC screen.

SD MEMORY CARD OPERATION (Nov 30, 2005)

1. FLASH UPGRADE (SD CARD to RECEIVER)

a) Insert SD CARD into the receiver SD CARD slot.
b) Select SD memory at Main Menu and press OK button.
c) Select the Bin file downloaded from PC (Version code or CH data) and press OK button.
* * Enter CH Data Backup or Code Backup to find the files previously backed up from the receiver.
d) Wait until the receiver fully rebooted after writing completed (about 40 seconds).

2. FLASH BACK UP (RECEIVER to SD CARD)

c) Select Code Backup or CH Data Backup.
d) Press Red button and select YES then press OK button. Edit the file name up to
7 digits then select OK font and press OK button. Flash Backup will be started
and completed.
e) To delete backed up file, press "Green" button and select "YES" then press
"OK" button.
Note: MMC Card may be also interfaced.

3. MP 3 PLAY

c) Select MP 3 file downloaded from PC and press OK button.
d) Select the MP 3 file to play and press OK button.
e) For multiple MP 3 play, use left/right volume buttons to select or cancel the files to play. All selected files ( up to 20) will be played one by one.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1149
Dish Current Keys
Idea Key 86
E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5 F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C
Idea Key 96 Active
71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Post Number: 9
so basically r u saying that I dont have to load the new 277T bin anymore or what? cause now im seriously lost

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
u don't have to because all channels are back to normal now , just enter the keys eva post and u done , last time only vod are working ,now everything is back like old time ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us