Pansat 2700A

Username: Peortiz

Post Number: 2
m trying to wrtie the bin for the first time on my receiver but it fails every time.
I have a Pansat 2700A and Im using a RS 232 cable that says null modem.

Im using the GTRom Loader v.3.38 with the Bin File: X_87BL_060609_272_api_2.

I think this loader is not working for me.

Im new at this so please Help!

Thank YOU ALL!

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1051
Pedro im already answer your question in another thread.

Username: Bizzaro

Post Number: 3
hello

Username: Bizzaro

Post Number: 4
need help

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1069
????

Username: Jowhar

Eva I would like buy a receiver, had one 2700 clone but is dead wich one is best thanks....

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1071
go to dss**tester.com download jtag pansat manual, read a little, jtag your receiver. Viewsat extreme, or Pansat original.

Bronze Member
Username: Theprodeal

Post Number: 41
I am trying to get my Pansat 2700A wrking..but i dont know what this EMU-ON in this STEP # 7 means..PLZ HELP.

6.Using your remote hit menu and the parent control then ok in second pin enter 0000 and then ok!
7.Then set default key..EMU-ON then ok!

DOES THIS HAVE TO DO W/ AUTOROLL OPTIONS??
THANKS ALOT!

Username: Lumbeechic08

Post Number: 1
I am new at this. I have my rs232c cable and i dont have the GTRom Loader on my computer and I need to download. I need step by step instructions on how to do this and then how to select bins. I need all the steps to get my satellite to work. THANKS ALOT

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 957
Brittany,
Get all you files here...
http://www.dsscentral*net/files/index.php?act=category&id=120
Get the bin number
Pansat 2700-X-87BL_060609_272_api_2.

1.A computer with a com port!
2.The right cable to connect to your computer to your receiver!
3.GTROM LOADERv3.34 or newer!..or another loader like BL 1.4
4.New pansat 2700bin!..or another Pansat bin
5.LNB setup and the right switch!
6.Sat Signal at 70 percent or higher!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
1.Power down receiver and computer!
2.Connect receiver to computer and power both of them up!
3.Start up gtrom loader v3.34 or newest version and select the new bin file you wish to upload then click download wait until it is finished it will go to a 100 percent but it is not finish until it displays burn complete or finished!
4.Turn off power to receiver and computer and remove the cable from the receiver!
5.Install cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!
6.Using your remote hit menu and the parent control then ok in second pin enter 0000 and then ok!
7.If you have parental control option go to second pin 0000 and set defaults keys hit twice.
8.Go to Nagavision2 then ok and check 00 and 01 keys. If you don't have parental control option scans satellite for get channels.
9.Now installation then ok antenna setup then ok make sure you have 110 and 119 and check to make sure the switch is set right for both on the diseqc setting! If 110 is on 1 and 119 is on 2, set diseqc the same way!
10.Now go to blind scan and hit ok!
11.When finished exit menu and watch tv!

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 40
ThePro
The step #7 means SAVE the setting when you load the new BIN (most of the threads said so, look what I done on 4 Pansat receivers: do the step #7 on 2 of them and 3 receivers are currently working after the new BIN loaded on 10-June-2006, 1 is dead because it's a clone which use the wrong BIN)
The Autoroll option must be ON before U load the new BIN in order the keys in the BIN replace the existing one.

ThePro & Brittany Lowry
Make sure you get the right BIN for your receiver, otherwise your receiver fried for good :-(
I did fried my pansat 2700a. It's 100% Pansat original from the look of outside that I compared to my friend Pansat 2700a (labels, connectors, buttons are on the same position), both receivers loaded the BIN "X-87BL_060609_272_api_2.bin", and after the load I'm able to watch all channels (BEV & DN) on my receiver. But the next day, my Pansat is "Gone with the Wind" and the pansat of my friend is working until now. Is it a freaking amazing of cheating reseller? It cost me $50 more in order to exchange the Original Pansat 2700a (over 30days of store policy)

Username: Aliplays

LK or EVA or anyone I have a Pansat 2700a d/l the 272 bin so far I was all smile but now when I try to scan the channels it keeps shutting down as soon as it picks up a channel I can do the first part of blind scan but when it jumps to the channel scan it shuts off either one of you have any suggestions I have read everything around here and can't seem to find the answer. thanks

Username: Yusra

need new keys for 2700A please.

Also, can 2700A "autoroll" to new keys

Username: Disa

Chicago, Illinois Usa

I need help with the new file for the panasat 2700a.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1006
andre,
The keys have not changed since May 24th.
Auto roll on the 2700 should work. Get bin 272 for authentic Pansats.

See above message to andre.
Search the 'best dss sites' thread here and go get the file.
Then read some of the other 2700 threads here on how to download it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us