Pansat 3500 - 352 bin not working

Username: Ashahbiz

San jose, CA USA

Post Number: 5
I loaded bin 352 on my pansat receiver couple of days back. This atleast got me going for couple of days but now i am consistently getting "Scrambled or bad channel" on every single channel inspite of having auto roll options turned on (352 is an auto roll bin).

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 35
If it's on all channels except the free ones turn the box off with the switch on the back and turn it back on. Put it on a channel with the highest signal quality and wait for the keys to roll. If this doesn't work put in channel 8282 and make sure default key is set then go to niagra 2 you'll see keys for 00 at the bottom scroll down to the first one and change the first one to anything else than is already there then push the ok button. Scroll up to 00 push volume up bottom 00 should change to 01 scroll down change the first key at the bottom to anything else and push ok again exit out until you get to a channel then turn box off with the back switch then turn it back on. Put it on a channel with the highest siganl quality. Keys should eventually roll. When they do all channels will come in.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us