Cools*t 5000 plat. problem loading

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy_jughead

Post Number: 36
on my loader it says auto detect
when I do that it says stb on com 1 and then it goes to versoin unknown (0) detected
I have tryed bin norm 123 from a bunch of sights
nothing works I have (4) green lights at first and then goes to (1) green light
does anyone have any ideals or some place I can look for help please

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3366
I already gave U a 100% guaranteed fix!...U just don't know how to use your own receiver!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3369
U are wasting my time and everyone else's..why bother to give U the 100% fix, if U cannot do this simple task I gave U...IN DETAIL!..step by step, that a 10 yr old can do!...and to start a new thread is wrong too!...especially with exact same problem...its called double posting!...people like u really harm all the others who REALLY need help!

U should be spending time READING your manuals rather than posting here and bothering everyone else!...others here NOT already been given the simple fix like U have...

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy_jughead

Post Number: 38
LK im sorry I posted befor I seen your post
you told me to read a long time ago and I am
Iappericate all the time u gave me
thank you warthog

Username: Y_t

Post Number: 7
Hi LK,
Is there any cool*sat colne exist? I have a receiver, I don't know what brand is that. When I buy I don't know anything about these stuff. Now I ask that guy, he told me that is cool*sat colne. Is it possible?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3380
yes there are coo*lsat clones (cooltec etc.)...and there are NO bins for them for past 7 months...U have a POS door stopper now..time to buy another receiver..

Viewsat extreme
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us