MLB and NHL channels on 119?

Username: Zane360

Post Number: 2
im currently using a fortec (pansat 2500 clone)
and in my channel list for satellite 119 i get a ton of MLB and NHL channels but nothing is ever on them except for a "dish network season ticket" logo
does anyone know if it is possible to get theese channels?

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 42
Hey...
The MLB (Extra Innings) and NHL (Center Ice)...and also NBA carry coverage of games that are out of market.
There is programming on them..but you just have to know which channels they are on..
For example...in hockey season channel 540 would tell you what games are on for that day on the the NHL Center Ice pack.
But whenever you rescan the transponders of these channels change..so they always show up and you get tons of them.
But you can find all most (if not all) of the games shown on those packages somewhere in the 400s sports channels...

Heres some more info from http://www.dbstalk.com/ekb/dishlist.htm

The NBA, NHL and MLB package channels (540-552, 561-572 and 625-639) change transponder/satellite positions daily. They are all mirrors of the Regional Sport Channels found on channels 412-437 and \\"SKDL\\" Channels found on channels 9910-9917. These channels will always be in the following places: Transponders 10, 12, 17, 18 or 21 at 119° and transponders 24 or 25 at 110°

Username: Zane360

Post Number: 3
thanks!
btw, thanks also for the bin file fix via email, worked perfect!

cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 46
No problemmm! :-)
I think the Nick that sent you the loader/bin is another Nick...there are a couple of us here..keke :-)
But glad it worked!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us