Digiwave NO good!

Username: Firdausi

Post Number: 3
Guess the whole scenario shows that digiwave is no good. Buy cheap and get stuck like this. It's time to discard digiwave, and from now on discourage everyone from buying Digiwave.

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 72
There switches are over priced crap TOO

Bronze Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 35
very true all others have come out with a new bin and even after more than a week others came out with ecm solution digiwave does not have a solution.I think everyone should discard digiwave and discourage other frm buying digiwave .digiwave is sucks.

Bronze Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 16
Wait for a little while, they are not that bad, maybe they are working on a bin that is safe and problem-free, I have noticed that most of the fixes out are not perfect specialy when the other channels that are not on ECM keeps-on freezing.....the coders for digiwave are probably adressing this issue....
I say give them time .

Silver Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 125
Same thing every time, digiwave is a good receiver with crappy support.It always takes a week later to get bin.I would not buy another one but it works just fine when we do get the bin.We are all impatient.

Bronze Member
Username: Marco1979

Post Number: 11
I can't agree more with all of you guys - it is frustrating to see all Pansat users enjoying the channels and yet we (Digiwave owners)are on the side lines waiting - as if we are second class !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Marco1979

Post Number: 12
Any feed back on today's Digiwave fix ? any problems to report?

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 115
http://www.dssmex****.com/foros/forumdisplay.php?f=20
looking for the fix?

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 973
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/239567.html

Username: Hasmaz

Post Number: 3
The fix for Digiwave works fine. I loaded it since yesterday and still working. BEV and DN.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 987
Nice HM :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Koooltec

Post Number: 24
HM , i have a max 2500 , i am trying to load the dg 7000 file on it and i keep getting connection or hardware problems , any clue as to why is this? please help thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us