Issue with more than 2DISHES hangin on the house?!

Bronze Member
Username: Amar007

Post Number: 13
does anyone know if it's aite to have more than two dishes handing out there? becuase I have two dishes at the moment (one for 61.5 and one for 119,110) and i want to put another dish up for 91, 82! would that cause any problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 67
I have a dish 500 and a dish 300 with 2 lnbs and 2 other dish 300s and have 1 I"m going to install for 61/5 no problem , U can have up to 8. I run 82 /91/105/110/119/121 now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
I'm told I'm dish farmimg . just looks like your a pirate though, our a genuine FTA er

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
tru tru... but i was told that there's someone that comes for checking once in a while! n if u have mroe than 2 dishes up they inquire bout it! is that true?
btw i'm in toronto (brampton)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
I'm in London. here ever house apt condo business has direct hughes dish rca bev dishes on there place. You know there pirating .Courts police can't handle putting whole city in jail LOL!I at least sprayed all mine gray.If your legite subber only 1 bev dish.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
lol faak man the biggest problem for my is that MY FREGGIN FRONT DOOR FACES WEST! lol soo the dishes have to be up in the front!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Same here and I'm on a Very busy street and have bev and rogers big fuggin boxes on my front lawn and the sevice guy's are workin them every friigin other day 20 ft. away.Mabee my dishes cause interfeirence with there sh#t! LOL! Grow some ball's I had too!

Bronze Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 31
I've seen some houses with 4 dishes in TO.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
so people dont come for checking?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us