Need Clarification! Pansat 2700 and bin 272! Help

Username: Zeus1111

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 6
Hi, i have posted before, but my thread got carried away as everyoen started to ask about their own problems and mine never really got fixed.

First off, im reading these forums and im Hearing people say they have Pansat 2700A and 2700e.. on the box which i purchased my receiver it says its a pansat 2700 (no a or e beside it) is this the same thing?

Secondly, i have entered the recent new keys provided by LK and all channels work except for ppv and xxx channels, in my latest thread ive been told to d/l bin 272. Where can i go to d/l this and after i have d/led it how do i transfer that into my receiver? Step by step instructions or clear instructions would be very helpful. Im new to this so i have no idea what im doing im learning by reading these threads. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help, hopefully LK can help since hes practically a genius lol.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 929
Travis: Im not LK but he already posted about all your doubts in the meantime read this:
Use this bin for pansat 2700 clone or genuine..its the 272v1 bin

[link removed]
Of course posted by LK.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 930
Do you need a cable (null cable SR232) for 2700 model, and loader program, go to the link posted by LK and download the programs.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 932
** RS232 :-) sorry for mistake the RS with SR

Username: Zeus1111

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 7
thanks eva for your quick response, the link you sent me goes to where i can d.l the 272 bin. But what exactly is a "2700 clone". lol sorry eva, just bare with me im kinda slow but what link posted by LK are you talking about in yrou second msg? is it the link sent me from above that i should d.l all the programs from (ie, loader program)? thanks eva
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us