Pansat 3000 Fried NEED HELP!!!!!

Username: Rim_jhim

Post Number: 3
hey everyone i need some special help with ma pansat 3000 receiver. My receiver is fried n doesnt even turn on. i need to find out how to fix it.

THNX

Bronze Member
Username: Drpaulomi

Ss, Ss Usa

Post Number: 17
hi ! Guys..I uploaded New bin suggested in the forum for PAN SAT 3000( 352) now it worked and i was getting all the channel but suddenly today my TV screen is blank as if there is no connection between TV and PANSAT..I have checked all my wire..I don't see anything on My TV screen...( Just rain drops) ..can u guys help..My tv works and also my Direct TV works on same TV..But pansat is not working..Is this a problem with new bin..Let me know the solution..I have PANSAT 3000

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 110
what bin did you use?
how does your receiver react when you switch the power to on?

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 111
according to info posted, pansat 3000 is a clone of pansat 2500, therefore the correct bin to use would be the 277t....

Post Number: 4
^ yeah i hv used the same bin 277 ... but my receiver fried ..

Bronze Member
Username: Asam

Post Number: 17
You probably used the wrong bin ive got a link to a good bin that worked on my uncles pansat 3000 reciever.

Heres bin:
http://www.upload2**.net/page/download/mlaEW0bHgwq40Tc/MARKV-060610_277JVVHYONO.bin

(Copy and remove ** after www.upload2 than paste in adress bar)

Heres Loader:

http://www.upload2**.net/page/download/sNraKefD2V6SF4b/BL-Updater.exe

(Copy and remove ** after www.upload2 than paste in adress bar)

Enjoy

Bronze Member
Username: Drpaulomi

Ss, Ss Usa

Post Number: 19
i used bin 352..my receiveer is also fried..what should i do..it doesn't turn on even..

Post Number: 5
hey asam ... it doesnt turn on .. first it has to be turn on then i can do anythin else .. plz help anyone regardin abt it ...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3335
Jtag time!...good luck...ALL DSS sites have the Jtag info!...and next time U MUST use ONLY Pansat 2500 CLONE safe bins like the 277T..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Yup jtag and always use clone safe bins never after you have done with the Jtag try the bin i posted it didnt fry my uncles reciever.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Sorry about the "never" in my recent post i was blind and couldnt see it, its not supposed to be there.

"Yup jtag and always use clone safe bins after you have done with the Jtag try the bin i posted it didnt fry my uncles reciever."

there fixed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us