Hello, I need anyones help

Username: Juni_pr

Post Number: 1
Hello, am new in the forum. I got a pansat 3500sd and i dont know how to set up it. Should I add the TPs. Please am new in this, help me out.

Bronze Member
Username: Bill1800

Post Number: 17
Use the search button and read read and read somemore

Bronze Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 90
TPs are up on the satellites, in the sky. So you could try added one... if so inclined. lol

Username: Jimmrr

Post Number: 2
Hi guys, I got a problem on my setup. before the BEV ECM, I was getting the complete channel of NImiq 1 including venus and vu, afterwards, with the same dish positioning, I can't get nimig 1, only nimiq 2 are being scanned when I do a blind scan. I have already downloaded bin 272, I'm using Pansat 2700A, and a direct tv disk and lnb. Please help! I'm just new in the FTA world.

Bronze Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 92
Do you have Nimiq1 selected in your antenna setup? Are your switch settings correct? 1 lnb per switch port.

Post Number: 3
I got only 1 lnb and I'm only interested in nimiq 1 but what I'm receiving is nimiq 2

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy_jughead

Post Number: 34
I thought nimiq 1 was gone
now only nimiq2

Post Number: 4
o my gosh......i'm already confused. Is the direct tv lnb fitted to accept nimiq signal (nimig 1 or 2 whatever). All I can watch now are inernational channel, tamil, chinese etc. I lost all US channels, ABC, HBO, VU, Venus, and all the Canadian channel. Do you think I need to re-position my dish? But it was receiving all channels before BEV ECM. Plase Cincy, I'm totally confused.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 896
Jimmy,
You have one LNB and you currently have that dish pointed to 82 degrees (BEVs other sat) that has the international channles.
If you want the US and CDN channels you need to move it to 91 degrees.
82 http://www.lyngsat*com/packages/expressvu2_sid.html
91 http://www.lyngsat*com/packages/expressvu1_sid.html

Post Number: 5
Thanks Tyler, seems clearer now. I' at the office now, I'll do that when I got home. Thanks again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us