Pansat 3500 SD : TP changes automatically

Username: Bholu_drp

Post Number: 3
hi there ,
i have installed pansat 3500 SD for 110 and 119 . this unit works fine at my house and gets me all the channels but at my uncles house it does not. 1)the TP keeps changing automatically .
2)some channels give me msg that wait for picture and picture never comes.
3)when i scan the sattelite multiple times i get different number of channels each time.
4) even though the dish is pointed at 110 and 119 ( dish pro dual LNB) i am only getting 110 channels and not all of them.

dish is almost 80-90 feet away from the Diseqc switch and then TV is another 70-80 feet . would this matter ? because that is the only thing that is not the same at both of the houses. othervise it should work the same way. there are some trees in the area but i cant tell if they are blocking the signal . is this the sign of signal blocking by trees ??

Thanks
Dhaval

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3307
"even though the dish is pointed at 110 and 119 ( dish pro dual LNB) i am only getting 110 channels and not all of them."
U have a problem...LNB is either NOT aligned correctly on roof...or it is defective...or trees are blocking 119...or u do NOT have the receiver settings correct for antenna/lnb in installation area..

also uncle needs the new 352 bin ..and TP's are suppose to keep changing, whenevr Dishnet moves them...picture waiting is the autoroll on looking for the keys (bin 352 will fix it)

Username: Ashving

Ballwin, MO USA

Post Number: 2
Where to get Bin 352?

Username: Bholu_drp

Post Number: 4
Thanks LK . i do have bin 352. when i scan the satellite i get the list of the channels but the picture doesnt come up. i dont think it is the setting in instalation area problem because i dont have diseqc swith and it is dishpro LNB and i set those things correctly.. i do get signal strenth sometimes if i change the TP in instalation area but it doesnt allow me to save it for some reason.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us