Keep losing channels

Bronze Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 40
Bell express vu channels are not scrambling properly,and in addittion I kept closing echo channels on the regular, did a bit of trouble shooting like cold reboot, blind scan and I am still experiencing the same problems, your help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3298
all U can do is sat scans, TP scans and check hardware for defects.....I'd start with a new dish alignment and scans without using any switches...cables directly from LNB's to receiver..

Dishnet moves channels daily to to new transaponders and satellites...U must stay current with it!...or lose the channels!...and U must do a factory reset and upload factory bin before u do any scans..

Bronze Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 41
I will do factory reset, If get you correctly, you are talking about the default key setting, and then upload the lates bin files, before trying anything else, you are still one of the best around. thanks for your prompt respond.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3305
no...set default key is NOT a factory reset!...its early in the menu!..then do a factory bin upload, then do a new bin, then set default key..

Username: Fungai

Post Number: 1
Please can I have the new frequency for my wiztec 220, Im based in Zimbabwe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us