Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Bronze Member
Username: Jcn1972

Post Number: 13
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I have the Pansat 2700 and loaded the 272 bin. I then hooked it up to my tv and did a blind scan and on 119 it stopped at like 44% but still found 90+ channels. When I went to watch tv, all channels said "bad or scrambled channel."

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 869
Try again, check your Disqc Configuration.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Thanks Eva, I'll give that a shot. I am using 2 dishes. 1 aimed at 119 and the other is the 3 LNB that I use for 110. It is very possible that I have those 2 crossed up. I'm on #'s 2 & 3. With this set up I was using Dish-pro for LNB setting, is that the correct one?

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 876
disqc 3 for 110 is the correct setting for DN. IF you use pansat try reflash the last bin if your still have that problem finding channels

Bronze Member
Username: Lada

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 18
Help me please! I have Fortec Ultra, Uploader Bl 1.4,DB9 Cable- f/f serie 6pd 9f/9f. When I try Write Bin I have a message:Can not open serial port!!!
Acces isdenied. when I change Port1 for Port3 I have message: Downloading, and after; Write faild (ER1)
What I need?
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
This might be a stupid question, but do I need to do anything before downloading the bin? like somehow delete the old one, or reset it back to the factory settings. I keep getting the bad or scrambled channel message on all channels.

Username: Sowhatsowhat

Post Number: 6
I have a 3500 and I did reset it back to factory settings to get it going. Don't know if it is right or wrong though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us