LK and other FTA Guru's

Bronze Member
Username: Katekev04

Post Number: 13
LK, I was the one having problems loading the 277 bin and getting knightrider dashes. Tried everything and nothing works. Went over to a friends house who has same reciever(but his works) and would not work for mine. Tried different loaders and 277t bin also-nothing.Also tried loading the 222 and 224 bins first then 277, but no luck. He thinks it's the receiver. But all other bins enter in with no problem. So this problem is not the loader, bins or me. Can't figure this one out! Any help? Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3268
Again...some receivers do NOT like some bins...just like people...if U have tried everything persistentyly, then there is NOthing U can do...if U cannot load any bins, then bring back receiver...but U say u can load the 222 or 224 so ucannot bring it back..

Bronze Member
Username: Katekev04

Post Number: 16
I think Viewsat is calling my name!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 66
hey kev what s..t you have pansat 2500 or 2700 or it is clone???????????

Username: Dixon_butz

New york, New york United states

Post Number: 10
What do you own a fortec lifetime ultra or a pansat 2500. I know jerk LK will interject that they are the same. They are not on a box later than august 2004 unless the resistor mod was done to it.

Username: Amar007

Post Number: 10
hey i need some help here! i have a pansat 2500a and i hit factory default by mistake! i used to have 61.5 and either 110 or 119 (not sure)! i've scanned all the Echos but it only gets the international chanells! I want all the english,ppv, n XXX bak! can anyone tell me what to do please?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3292
Chancysand the coder has taken all the mods done to the Pantecs and Ultra's into consideration, before he released bin 277T with Yono, the Pantec coder with all the modifications...so now that I educated U Butz...stick it!

BTW...there are more mods than just that resistor mod!...I'm way ahead of U pal!

Bronze Member
Username: Amar007

Post Number: 12
LK can you please help me tell me what to do? please read my pose one msg above ur last post!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3325
scan echo 8.6...echo 7...echo 3...upload bin 277 with BL updater 1.4...then set default key...watch TV..

Username: Chicas

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
hey LK, could you please help me out. I have a pansat 2700A and is not working. when it was working I was put new keys manually. Do you know what the new keys are? Everybody say autoroll now, what do they mean by that? I would really appreciate, thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us