I FRIED MY RECIEVER

Username: Jadadeath

Post Number: 1
i installed 271 on my pansat 2700 only a couple of channels worked so i went out for a little while and then when i came back my reciever does not turn on.

is there any way in fixing this or thats it my reciever is trash??

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 24
you most likely need to jtag the reciever. Look around in the forums for instructions and how to's.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 821
First turn off the receiver in the back button, for three minutes and turn on again. if you still have problems. go to dss***tester.com downloads area and donwload the jtag for your receiver.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3211
271 bin will NOT fry a Genuine Pansat 2700 receiver...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3212
If U used the correct 271 bin...that begins with X-87BL

Username: Dixon_butz

New york, New york United states

Post Number: 3
Gold member huh? Well this is dicksandbutts and i know the whole gambit better than any of you c*cklickers. Boy son any time there's kill code in a bin there's a chance it will take out an authentic pansat.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3280
new member huh....your ignorance shows!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 54
fukke U mother#####

Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Wait i'm the real Dixon Buts. He's just trying to impersonate me. I'm still learning though but i'm getting the knack of the crack.

Username: Laluprasad

Noting hard read read just keep reading you will learn lot

Bronze Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 29
Life is,

"Learn what you don't share what you know"

Gold Member

Post Number: 3285
Fried Pansat fixes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<< No power up. No lights at all. Seems like the receiver is dead.

Load up PFL (Pansat Factory Loader 2.1,0,0). Type "key:global" (no quotes) into STB Model. Get Pansat factory bin 222 ready to download. Turn on receiver (switch on back... bottom side pushed in!)... wait a few seconds... and then click download on your PFL. A download window will appear, but also will appear to be doing NOTHING. One of two things will happen...

1) You'll get a flash failed message within a few seconds... Stop now. Your computer is not communicating with your stb. (Usually a hardware problem such as bad cable, or your com port settings are incorrect... but in extreme cases, it's the receiver).

2) Go fix yourself a sandwich. The window will sit there for about 5 minutes doing nothing (most people close the window and give up thinking it is doing nothing), BUT, a "Burning Chip" window will appear (showing progress). Once the chip is restored, the loader will then continue by flashing that original 222 bin you wanted to download. (NOTE: When PFL is done with flash... WAIT until seperate "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE" window appears before closing program or shutting down receiver). Once done, shut your receiver off on the back, and turn it back on. Ta-Da... LIGHTS!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<< The dreaded "Night Rider" lights, or an "n" appearing on the front display

This is an easy one. Load up PFL (Pansat Factory Loader 2.1,0,0). Type "key:global" (no quotes) into STB Model. Get Pansat factory bin 222 ready to download. Turn the receiver on and click download after you see the first green light, (if that doesn't work, start again clicking download at the 2nd green light, if that doesn't work, start again clicking download at the 3rd green light). This should crack the receiver and download would begin. (Also works for anyone trying to flash the stubborn 2700a receiver for the first time).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<
This one's a little tougher. Using BL 1.4 updater, you must first apply a boot 6.0 file to the receiver.

1. Swtich 2500a unit off in back.
2. Open the Blacklist Updater v1.4
3. Click the button that says "BOOT"
4. Load Boot60.bin in "SELECT BIN" window
4. Turn on back switch
5. On the third light - - - start the download ("WRITE BIN") and let it finish.
6. Turn off pansat backswitch
7. Turn pansat back on
8. Now you should see Knightrider lights - - - - over and over. This is normal.
9. Load the Pansat 2500A_040730_224_api(N).bin in Blacklist Updater v1.4
10 Click the button that says "BIN"
11. Click "WRITE BIN"... let it complete. The reciever will reboot when done.
12 Turn unit off and on again with back switch. Let the pansat boot up all the way.

Bronze Member
Username: Fortec16

Post Number: 23
[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][SIZE="4"]I got the DN but BEV didn't
what are the setting for BEV?
Sat Name- 40Nimq 1 (91W)
Transponder - ?
LNB Freq - ?
22KHz - on
Dis Num - Auto
Please help I didn't get the quality at all but I got the strangth. I had work fine for 91W and 82West. Please help me. Gus

PS:DN woks ok.[/SIZE]

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 182
cw600 do factory default

Username: Jadadeath

how do i do factory default if it doesnt turn on

Username: Giideh

Post Number: 1
I'm amazed. does'nt any one have a dead lifetime ultra. well i have. can someone tell me how to revive it. Thks in advance to all that will answer.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 888
gabi,

You'll need to go to dsscentral*net and get the jtag instructions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us