Pantec Clone Fix

Username: Asam

Post Number: 10
For all you pantec clone users out there, there is a fix i have used it on my pantec clone reciever and it works great i got all the channels working heres the link to it (download first one):

http://www.dsstester.**com/files.php?cat=15

(Copy and paste than remove the ** after www.dsstester. and press enter)

Enjoy

Username: Nicknaknik

Post Number: 1
Hey
I have a pantec 2500 ultra cloned.
I used the blacklist stb updater and I recieve an error message "write faild [ER1]
I am using the write cable because I also have a Captive works reciever and it works.
What can I do to fix this problem and I also wanted to know if this program works that you have posted?
Thnx Nick

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Its probably the program your using to upload the bin because the bin is made for your Pantec Reciever try using Blacklist STB UPDATER 1.3a thats the one i used and it works.

http://www.upload2**.net/page/download/a0Xp6OuScXG3ZKH/Blacklist%20STB%20UPDATER%201.3a.exe

There i uploaded it for you download it and use it im sure itll work.
(make sure to take out ** after www.upload2)

Bronze Member
Username: Pjb

Post Number: 11
i have a pantec2500 ultra, now i downloaded the file that you posted but now i have one problem, and that is what do i do next?? I have never needed to do anything but change the keys before, so i have no clue on what to do now.

Any help would be great, Thanks!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
**bump**

Bronze Member

any help pls

Post Number: 3
Hey Asam thnx for answering my question.
However I am still getting the same error message. "write failed [er1]'.
What else can I try to do to make it work?

Bronze Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 56
hey joe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
C&P
You must use a Windows XP computer for programming receiver.

Connect your receiver to your computer with the serial cable, and power up the receiver.

Load up the "2300_2500_1500 Downloader" software.

Select the correct "Serial Port" for your system (usually com 1)

"Baud" Should be "115200".

For "STB Model" enter "key:global" exactly, without the quotes.

Under Bin File select the "277T" file.

Click "Download" and wait for your RECEIVER to be updated. Note that you must wait for the message "Download Complete", at which point your RECEIVER will reboot. DO NOT STOP UPDATING OR DISCONNECT YOUR CABLE WHEN IT REACHES "100%" - WAIT FOR THE "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE" MESSAGE!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Hey rsmc73....
I got the 277t bin, now you say load up the 2300_2500_1500 downloader software...where can i get that?? also, how do i know if i have a STB Model??

Thanks

Post Number: 4
I tried using the "2300_2500_1500 Downloader" using the 277t bin file and put the stb model as Key:global and I do have the pantec 2500 ultra cloned and I still get an error message "Flash update failed".
What can I do to fix this?
BTW I do have the correct RS-232 cable because it works when I program my captive work reciever.
N e one help
thnx Nick

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
stb means (set top box)For "STB Model" enter "key:global" exactly, without the quotes.

Software you can get at
dsscommunty . com
Al7bar . tk

Post Number: 5
Yeah where it says stb model I did enter key:global and I didnt add the "" but I get a freaking error message "flash update failed"
Nick

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
some times and dont ask why but i have to unhook the sat cable. keep in mind i dont use these boxes everyday i just test with it from time to time. i use a coolst. but any way try it. it worked for me when the one i have gave the error and i dont know why but it did worth a shot

Bronze Member
Username: Hockeys_back

i can't find the 2300_2500_1500 Downloader been to both web sites

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
i think dss comm has it as 1500_2300_2500 uploader i may be mistaking

Post Number: 6
I also have a fortec lifetime ultra I also get errors when I try to put a bin on it. But this pisses me off what can I be doin wrong?
I got stb set to Key:global my baud rate at 115200, the reciever is turned on and the rs-232 is in the reciever and my computer and I am using GTRom updater ver 2.1b and it stays at 0% and then gives me that flash update fail error message.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
i found a 2300_2500_1500 Pansat Downloader. Is this the one?? but i have a Pantec

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
yes pantec is a clone of pansat

Username: Austin06

Post Number: 9
what can i use for a digiwave my box says its a Multistar maximum 2500

Username: Andre1755

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Would anybody know where to get factory reboot for a eagle star pantec 2500 clone. I have a dead box that needs T.L.C. It`s doing the night rider immitation. i`d appreciate any links to get the (jtag file)
Thanks,

André

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
dss community has just about every file youll need. dont get me wrong i dont pretend to know every thing i try to help with what i have had experiance with. sorry digiwave isnt one of them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks rsmc73 for all your help, l am now going to try and get this thing to work, hopefuly it works

Thanks again

Post Number: 7
So does anyone have anymore idea;s they can run past me that will maybe solve my f**ked up problem?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
you may have to jtag it

How do I do that with a pantec 2500 ultra reciever thats cloned?

Username: Andre1755

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
would anyone know what link I could get the jtag file for an eagle star 2500 (pansat clone)
would well appreciate your help,
thanks,

André

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
here is a jtag link for the pantec replace the * with a dot as in .com you may want to try and find some one else to help nick done all i know

http://forums.al7bar*tk/showthread.php?t=42597

Bronze Member

Yeah someone help me.
I'v got a Pantec 2500 ultra reciever and it is cloned. Iv got the 2300_2500_1500 Downloader and set the STB to Key:global my baud rate at 115200, the reciever is turned on and the rs-232 is in the reciever and my computer and I am using GTRom updater ver 2.1b and it stays at 0% and then gives me that flash update fail error message.
If someone knows how I can fix this problem either if I am doing something wrong or if there is a way to fix it either send me an e-mail to nicknaknik@gmail*com or just write it here in the forum.
Much appretiated
Nick

Bronze Member
Username: Hockeys_back

when i hook up my recevier to my computer to do the fix, do i keep the sat. cable pluged in, or out??

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 818
For ALL Pansats....

Things you will need!
1.A computer with a com port!
2.The right cable to connect to your computer to your receiver!
3.The most recently LOADER
4.New pansat bin!..
5.LNB setup and the right switch!
6.Sat Signal at 70 percent or higher!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
1.Power down receiver and computer!
2.Connect receiver to computer and power both of them up!
3.Start up gtrom newest version and select the new bin file you wish to upload then click download wait until it is finished it will go to a 100 percent but it is not finish until it displays burn complete or finished!
4.Turn off power to receiver and computer and remove the cable from the receiver!
5.Install cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!
6.Using your remote hit menu and the parent control then ok in second pin enter 0000 and then ok!
7.Then set default key..EMU-ON then ok!
8.Go to Nagavision2 then ok and check 00 and 01 keys. Put in new keys if need then hit ok to save!
9.Now installation then ok antenna setup then ok make sure you have 110 and 119 and check to make sure the switch is set right for both on the diseqc setting! If 110 is on 1 and 119 is on 2, set diseqc the same way!
10.Now go to blind scan and hit ok!
11.When finished exit menu and watch tv!

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 819
andre:Flash Failed..Night rider fix, .. and Loading bins..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash failed is either a defective cable or SERIAL port; or use of the wrong cable or comport..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
Here is how to recover from the "Night Rider" (flashing lights):

1. Try re-flashing the factory boot/flash again using the below directions. That gives you FTA ONLY. Follow the above procedure.

2. Then, when that works use the latest flash to get the scrambled channels.

3. Download a channel list and/or do a channel scan on each sat.

4. When flashing, be sure to wait not only until is says done. But you need to wait until it reboots and actually goes to a channel number.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing: loading a bin..

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Most Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird, Pansat 2700/3500 and some other receivers use null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #1 if you can.

3. If you do not have a working SERIAL port, you must install one or use a computer that has one. Usb ports do NOT usually work, except on rare ocassions with an adapter.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number. Most Blackist updaters do Not require this.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the BACK switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download. Timing is critical and many vary.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.
[link removed]&start=240
Keymaster 2.0..
http://dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewtopic.php?t

Username: Alibaba_can

Post Number: 8
I followed your instruction step by step but I am still getting download fail
any suggestions

What exactly do I right in the STB box for Multi pantec Ultra

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3200
global

rsmc...U should stop copy/pasting BOGUS info all over this site...IF are going to post, then post accurate info...U DO NOT NEED WINDOWS XP!...IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT THAT U WILL NEED..

Username: Rocks

LK help me find the file CooCoo 4000 pro is it a clone of cool*at

Gold Member

Post Number: 3209
U are Coo Coo...for coco puffs!

Post Number: 8
Please help me get a file - Joke aside

Gold Member

Post Number: 3215
U need a Coo Coo file...look in the Coo Coo clock....cause there is NO other place in the world that has Coo Coo files except a mental ward!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Chill lk it works for me

LK my reveiver reads CooCoo 4000 pro on the front panel .

Bronze Member

LK I Cannot find my file for this

Gold Member

Post Number: 3222
rsmc...Posting BOGUS info works for U!....thats really nice....so if people believed U, they would be out wasting their money on new OS for their computer thanks to U....U have NO credibility when U lie or provide BOGUS info..U would be banned from any other site for posting FALSE information ALL over this site!....THAT IS SERIOUS!....Nobody will ever again beleive a word U post!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
dude this is a hobby right so test right hobbys are suppost to be fun but you stay pissed all the time chill enjoy your hobby and life testing is a risk right so as you say to people all the time read and test I dont pretend to know every thing so when im wrong no big deal if im corrected i dont feel like someone in in my yard stealing my crap. lifes to short to be so pissed all the time so dude ill let it go at that Jezz calm man calm

Gold Member

Post Number: 3228
rsmc...U are WRONG...IT IS NOT OK TO POST BOGUS INFO ALL OVER THIS SITE LIKE U HAVE BEEN...IF U DON'T KNOW, THEN DON'T LIE AND GIVE THE PEOPLE FALSE INFORMATION!...DON'T POST ANYTHING...

NOW U HAVE NO CREDIBILITY..U POST BOGUS AND FALSE INFO THAT WILL COST NEWBIES HERE MUCH MONEY AND U SAY "THATS OK"...U ARE A LOSER DUDE!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
lk dude i dont need any cerd im fine with my self and my knowledge i for one dont care to test and take some advise if its wrong my bad i should have read more on my own right. isnt that what you preach so dont let it get to you so much youll have heart problems later on in life i And your right giving bad info inst cool but if the man didnt have xp and it was me hey i would test win 98 if that was os i had. sorry pantec help seekers lk and i didnt mean to hijack your thread

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
"when i hook up my recevier to my computer to do the fix, do i keep the sat. cable pluged in, or out??"

Hockeys_back, You leave it plugged in but turn it off from behind and once you are ready to transfer turn it on as soon as you see the light going from left to right press download/transfer or whatever it says to transfer the file to the reciever and no you dont need to have the sat cables plugged in only the adapter needs to be plugged in so the reciever can turn on.

Bronze Member

What exactly do I right in the STB box for Multi pantec Ultra

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Your recievers name im sure if there isnt any drop down menu.

Bronze Member

LK please help me for the CooCoo 4000 pro its not a joke this the brand name on the front panel - do you have any info on this as to how to make it operatable , the box is not working at all all the ch*annel freezzzz after that i have to turn off the main switch from back and once I turn it ON the same thing happens the channel freze.

Username: Mvp

Quebec

Post Number: 4
hi everyone i am new in this field so i need to know which kind of cable need to install bin file in reciever (COOL SAT 5000 PANTIUM).THANKS 4 HELP IN ADVANCE.

Username: Farazmo

thanks eva diaz
followed your steps and got it working in one try. i didnt even have to set default key or n2 keys. i downloaded bin and turned autoroll on and it was working fine.
only prob i have with pansat now is that the EPG is always blank. it would be nice if someone fixes that in the future.

Bronze Member

Asam
I was wondering if I am loading a bin to a cloned pansat 2500a if I have to do factory settings before I load the bin to the reciever
thnx in advance Nick

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Nope you dont need to do factory setting before downloading the bin into the reciever.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us