Philips Convergence Problem Help

Username: Chirotor

Post Number: 1
I have a Philips rear projection 60P8341. We put in a new PTV small signal board to restore power problem but we have no blue convergence. The blue cross simply is not there at all although the tube is lit. It's not focusing. Replaced IC7003 per Philips recommendation but that didn't help.

Username: Cocomf

I may have the same problem. Just happened yesterday. Does the TV show duplicate information on your program guide. Does everything looks green and red? I have the Philips 60PP9202 Epic 60" HDTV-Ready TV.
Let me know what you find out please.

Thanks
Corey

Post Number: 2
Feel free to email me at cwarlick@ocv.com

thanks
Corey

Username: Vic6kar

Davenport, Florida USA

My Friends:
Hi,This is my luck,working on a 60P8342(PTV916),both modules(chassis)(signal and sweet),broke(fell down),and,if one of you got them,please,let us know,and the price(can be use ones),Please,help with this one(my customer)is all over me.Thanks

Post Number: 4
I can help you find one, but I need a little advice on mine. I fixed the converges problem, but now I have an issue where at all 4 of the vertical and horizontal sides of my monitor, they concave towards the center of the screen. How do I fix that if I am using an HD H20 receiver. It didn't happen until 5 days after I installed the HD receiver. I am assuming it has to do with re-configuring something in the TV. If you can help me, I can gear you towards some possible places online to purchase the set you need.
Thanks
Corey

Username: Chirotor

Post Number: 2
I decided to replace the unit and still don't know what the problem is. I can sell you any parts in the unit except the small signal board, which belongs to the tech that was working on it. You can email me at chirotor@aol.com.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us